Question for bottoms???

Dirtysouth

I look at it this way, if I wanted a date and a bf, I wouldn't be on bbrt looking to get fucked. Usually, when a top shows up, I'm either naked or in a jock and I'm not too interested in the "20 messages game". I prefer a dude to tell me what he's looking for; if it works with I'm looking for--AWESOME! If not, neither one of us has wasted our time. If it's a party fuck, I'll be on the way to getting high when e arrives and then we can hit it together a little more. Then I'm on my back, legs spread high and wide, and ready to have some fun. As long as I get his load, we're both happy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

i only want the dick and the load. i even let the dude stay up my hole if hes gonna fuck my ass again. when hes done he needs 2 pull out pull his pants up and get the fuck out. i dont want 2 know names, see faces, kiss and fondle, hear life stories. a dick is a dick.

I like to please my top and do whatever he wants me to, although I like kissing it's better with a boyfriend than a hook up. If I'm being my usual cumdump self then I want it rough and pleasing for the top, use me, abuse me and leave me well bred.

Having been on the giving and receiving end

of "getting Fucked Stupid"

Keep the communication simple:

Shoot and Scoot

Breed Seed and Leave

shoot ur load - hit the road

nut n bolt

Hit & Split

Get In-Get Off-Get Out

CumDump & Run

Get It & Go

Or like the love song sez-

"Seekin that-

DownLow

DownTown

BigDong

Dick Down

10 Minute

LunchTime Freak"

• 4 months later...

My thoughts, I want his cum.  He's gifting me with his time and cum.  It's his choice.  I would like that he had time after he's used me to talk a bit so maybe I could suck him hard for a second round but it's up to him.

• 2 years later...

Some guys just don't get it. When I put out an ad I explain exactly what I want and exactly what a top is going to get from me. Doesn't matter many either don't pay attention or don't care. And for me its usually pretty simple. Here is what I look like, here's my address and room number, the door is unlocked, bareback only, unload and mover over for the next guy.