Question for bottoms???

Dirtysouth

So I've been cruising on BBRTS and other sites, and I'll get messaged from bottoms who tell me they want to open their holes and just get fucked, get filled with cum, and just enjoy my top cock... so my question is, when these bottoms then start messaging me about kissing and slowly undressing and maybe I can spend the night, to me it takes all of what I want from a bottom out of the equation.

Question is, what should I do? I make it clear that I'm here to have fun, get my dick wet, offer one another pleasure in various kinky GGG forms if they so desire, but the whole point of fucking men is the lack of emotional mess in terms of sexuality.

So do I tell these bottoms that contact me that what I am after is their holes and not looking to meet and have beers and chit chat. Would they 1) dump the notion of sex with me, or 2) turn them on more by me being a top who tells it like it is?

My dream bottom is a guy who we exchange a few messages, #s and then I drop by his place to find him ready to go, bottom up, or on his knees, looking to take cum, spit piss if he has asked for the latter two. So far that has been hard going.

Now you're my kind of top!

I just want my asshole used for as long as the top wants. If you're cruising BBRTS or a similar site then it's for one purpose...fucking! Plow my anus and go...no romance.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice that you are upfront with what you want from your bottom, fuck dump and go. Never been one to like kissing and cuddling much, just put me on your pedestal and enjoy my hole then when we are done, say that you will let me know when you want me next time and go.

Ive got this one bottom who is a fuckin cockwhore. and we get down to business the minute his door is closed. and he likes to kiss. Fine I like to kiss too. BUT after I nut in his hole, he is all about wanting to smooch and be all needy acting. Irritates me. I dont mind if we just lay there and talk a little but Im not hot for a lot of affectionate petting after sex.

I do however like to bond with my bottoms. I prefer a little closeness in the sex act. Im not a dump n go type of guy. Even to the point where I will continuously "visit" the same bottom for several sessions until I tire of him. My gauge is this.....I will return until that time when I dont cum. My cock will let me know when.

You've read this already from others, but I'd have to agree that it's best to be upfront about what your non-negotiable needs are as well as to indicate what things would be pluses for you and get you off better.

I'm a rarity on here as a more affectionate top tends to stimulate me more. I'm not meaning an emotional relationship, but just a sense of intimacy and connection is what gets me going and really puts me in that place where I *need* to offer a man my hole and entire body to take his pleasure in. I have my nights when I just want a load to get my hole wet and could care less about anything more than the physical connection, but most times I'm looking for intense sex and camaraderie.

One of the reasons I like the baths is that am not there to kiss or cuddle. Some guys are. That is fine. I am there to get fucked by big cocks and swallow cum down my deep throat. But if we want different things we can be honest and part ways and 5 minutes later each hook up with someone suitable.

• 10 months later...

When I post an ad,on cl or answer an ad I am looking got a top who want to fuck. I will suck him first but in the end I want his raw dick in my ass and his cum in there. I have has an occasion where the top wants to kiss. If he starts it great. Otherwise no.i have met guys who want a long experience of kissing etc. that is fine too. I like to do what the top wants. If just wants to come in fuck nut and leave fine.

Unless I am specifically looking for romance,I mostly prefer an animalistic fuck...though I do get really turned on when the top really tongue kisses me good,and I LOVE to have my hole expertly rimmed ...drives me wild......I turn into a total pig when I am in the arms of a great kisser and rim master

I think it depends on the bottom you're hooking up with. Tell them that you're purely interested in the sex and NOTHING else. Take the power of determining the kind of fuck you're getting into in your own hands. Fuck them and leave and if they ask you anything say "i was just looking for a fuck".

As a bottom I can go for a top that wants sex or a top that wants a hole. I do prefer when it is known up front what he wants. If a top just wants to show up, drop a load and leave, then I can prepare for that and be ready when he arrives and get myself into whore mindset where I know I will be simply used. Whereas if he wants more then I also need to prepare as a top that wants a hot passionate night needs to physically turn me on and therefore I am more picky and I expect a top to me more picky then too.