1st Leather Event - MAL 2012?

BBBoy1980

Also, while you're there, try to catch some of the actual MAL events. It can be easy to just hang out in the bars and your room having sex...but the actual events have some value. Its great to see all of the guys whomoare contributing to the community. The leather community has certainly been most affected by HIV/AIDS, and is as much involved as a leader in HIV care and treatment as it is in the barebacking community.

Something that I enjoy doing is hanging out at the gay deaf events. Gay deaf guys often feel like the outsiders in most places in the world...and so being is Washington is kind of on their turf...and it is humbling being in a gay bar on a deaf night and feeling like the outsider, not being able to speak the language. Be open to new experiences like that and make some friends that you might not expect to make.

I totally agree. Have been a leather afficionado for years (and have spent more than my share on gear over the years). Totally plan on dressing appropriately (and in sports gear as well as MAL last year had fetishes across the spectrum, not just leather).

and judging by the amount of sex I had last year, I'm gonna be wallowing in cum! (BTW C10H15N, I LOVE the caffeine molecule you're using as your avatar!)

• 2 weeks later...

I went to MAL last year for my first time ever. The event was awesome!! Loved all the vendors. I was dared to go there and buy a chastity device and leather body harness. I did, had the vendor lock it on my cock, and he kept the key. I walked around for 3 days with a horny locked up cock. Had lots of fun up on the 11th floor too. Lots of guys watching me walk around just wearing that body harness and chastity device. I sucked lots of cock up there. I plan on going again this year, wearing the same harness and chastity device. If you were one of the guys who bred my mouth last year look for me again. Id love to take your loads again. If anyone else wants to contribute, just walk up while I am down on my knees and feed me your cock!!!

• 4 weeks later...
i'd love to take your load :)

Hey stud....

heading down to DC tomorrow night.

You live there? visiting? Would love to have you hang out with me and my boy I'm hanging out with. Write to me on BBRT or private message here w your phone and we can exchange numbers - and sperm too

nicehard1 there too