Hook up sites a joke?

cam1972

I think it's a combination of both things described in the last message... I am speaking about what happens in my country (Italy) and the situation is the same. So, after some fake profiles promising you incredible things but disappearing when it comes down to fruition, you become lazy and did not want to drive or travel for anybody. I put a message on GayRomeo that I had my house free for 1 week and I was visited by many guys, contacted by fews, and I hooked up with a total of 0 guys.

I'm often on bbrt and places like that to check messages and occasionally to get off to the hot pics! I try real hard not to lead people on if I'm not available. I've had that done to me a few times, even to the point of getting cleaned up and all prepared then they just go away.

I think the analogy of it being what it's like with flakes in bars is good, though online there's even less personal interaction so even easier for people to just log off and go away with out any concern.

And cam1972, I'd be willing to make the 25 mile trip to meet up with you, but sadly it's actually a whole lot further.

Like with any web site .... or bar ... or bath house ... people flake.

Generally, I think that the nastier the person and the nastier the site, the connections are more likely to happen.

Gay.com is a total waste of time for me.

Manhunt is a close second.

A4A and bbrt are hit and miss.

NKP is awesome, from my experience, so long as you are reasonably close to each other!

As we all have, I've been annoyed by flakes online. On the other hand, for all the men on BBRT who say they want to hook up, then disappear, I've had 5-6 men who have become regular fuckbuddies, which I vastly prefer, and I know there will be others. It's always the luck of the draw. And even back in the days before the 'Net, I found bars to be primarily places to drink; finding someone to negotiate sex with could take hours, and by 12:00 or 1:00 am, I was exhausted, and many times, too drunk to perform or enjoy. Having sites like BBRT and here are a major convenience for me, and as a matter of fact, I met my third Boy on this site, and am head-over-fuckme-heels in lust with him (and vice versa).

BBRT has gotten me a few asses to fuck, but more often than not I find that the guys over text and over communicate, going from "fuck my ass" to "spend the night" and I find that misleading and bullshit. I drop off contact with them when that happens, and maybe they think I'm a flake. I make it clear I'm a top looking for an ass or asses to seed, not looking to sign a contract or spend time holding hands.

Dirtysouth:

I hate that as well. A lot of the bareback tops I talk to (the ones who don't flake out), start talking about dating immediately after we've hooked up (sometimes even before!). I've had guys talk about how they are looking for an LTR, when we met on a hookup site and our only interaction has been me sucking them off a few times. One guy I hooked up with recently tried to get me to go on a cruise with him for two weeks (and pretty much flat out said he wanted to date); this was after he bred my ass ONCE. When I tried to decline politely (I said I couldn't afford it), he offered to pay my way. The conversation got really fucking awkward, and I don't know why he pushed the issue instead of taking the hint.

I get guys can get lonely and want more than a fuck, but damn, if you're wanting a relationship, go to a dating site and not a meat-market site.

I prefer to be actual friends with my fuck-buddies, so I'm fine with guys who want to hang out a bit (as friends). But guys who think "I came inside of you, so now we're a couple" irritate me to no end.

Guest pozbtm1967

Nope cam1972... I've had the same problem on bbrt and that's why I dropped it... guys in my area, same ones all the time, look, hit you up and then disappear... or worse, if you're checking an email or someone you know sent a message and you can't play they get all pissed off...

I was honest on there (looks, size, etc) and just the same assholes you'd see in the bars as well.

I have had bad luck with A4A and BBRT> I use to travel a lot so would use Gaycom and didn hit on a few good connections but now Gay com seem to be dying down, not many on it most of the time. I have had some luck with ICUII in the past but that too seems to be on a downhill run. Not much of any sites that I can find that are good for connections. Now when I travel I try to use Damrons Guide and find some bars or baths to start the connection. Havent renewed the subscription to BBRT and when the license for ICUII expires probably wont renew that either.

I think the real issue these guys want to chat just to get a boner and get off. I have had guys that I was suppose to host for 2/3 days to get bred and they don't show up. Then they have disappeared online. So it does happen all the time. Butt I don't get concerned cause there are always guys to fuck and breed.

have done ok myself online.Lotsa flakes and plain dangerous types out there,but mostly seem to be curious guys vicariously seeking a thrill.Thats why they sometimes ask for hookup stories and such.Copenhagen has it right,these sites are the new bars and clubs,and lotsa people looking.But hey,if a guy goes to all the trouble of setting up an account on a gay hookup sight I figure there is more than a passing curiosity in the topic.Just like in a real bar,exchange names,talk,maybe get a phone number and be direct about getting together.Easy,just suggest a blow job next time he's alone,a bit drunk and horny,maybe call him the next time YOU need relief.Thew idea of that will steep in his mind,and he may call.Thats what I love,a late night call from a man needing to cum.I am bi,seducing guys is the same as charming a woman into the sack.Tactics in pursuit og an overall strategic goal.:)

I wish there would be an online Cumdump network. I know it is nice that ya'll are trying to actually start a physical cumdump brothel, but what about a few guys who just want to get cum in their holes and be of service to tops who need to dump a load. Hell, a guy on BBRTS today was asking for loads from all cummers, shot him my info, and nothing back. Lame.

I wish there would be an online Cumdump network. I know it is nice that ya'll are trying to actually start a physical cumdump brothel, but what about a few guys who just want to get cum in their holes and be of service to tops who need to dump a load. Hell, a guy on BBRTS today was asking for loads from all cummers, shot him my info, and nothing back. Lame.

A cumdump brothel? That's the first I've heard that stated on this thread... Interesting....

i actually like bbrt a lot. i have met some great fucks, made few friends and even had a few romances...of course there r some flakes out there, but it is all part of the game... what i normally find is that if the deal isnt sealed within 5 emails or less it is not gonna happen... sometimes im also on bbrt for the social aspect of it as i know many people and i end up chatting about all kinds of stuff. im very direct... if someone contacts me and im not into anything i tell them so... but im very happy with bbrt.