Biggest Cock You've Taken

rubio2001

• 2 weeks later...

The largest cock I've had was from the first guy who I had sex with. His cock was 13 1/2". At least that's what he told me. And it was thick, but he didn't say how thick it was. I had no idea about what was big or small. I was 15, and he was my first. So I had nothing to compare it too. I only really knew it later when being with other guys and they were smaller. Tough some were barely smaller. Anyway, it felt like his cock was going to rip my ass apart. It hurt so bad! I didn't think that I was going to be able to take it much longer. But after a while it felt so good! A few years ago I was dating a guy with a 13 1/2" cock. And it was thick. I didn't expect to find another guy that big. I have been with quite a few guys who were 10" or 11". And even being with such big guys, my ass is still tight! lol.

Many years ago it was at least 9" if it wsa anything and well lets just say he wasn't very adept at using it. At least I didn't feel he was anyway at the time. After this one was an beautiful 8" that was nice and thick and He KNEW how to use it and very well I might add. Got his loads ALL the time. He was actually the guy I got double fucked with in another post. We hooked up regularly after that double fuck. Fond memories.

The best I can figure 10". One I'm quite sure was that or better, and another most likely (was a crackhead who never got totally hard but was hard enough; this was a really good chem fuck), the latter was definitely thicker, verging on but not beercan. Both of these were black guys. I recall a white guy vaguely who may have been, but let's skip that for vague memory. The first guy I mentioned was in this bathhouse and I managed to take him all, fairly painful especially as I wasn't quite so experienced then, though I was really stretched out already, but he got in real deep and he unloaded deep inside me. That was one of those few you really FEEL cumming in you, I could feel him pulsing and the warm jizz, it was amazing!!! When I came out of his room this short Latino guy grabbed me and asked if I took him, and was freaked out. The latter of these wonderful BBCs, many many years later than that, the crackhead, was thick but I was pretty stretched and experienced by that point. He also came in me though didn't really feel it that much. But this one kept going, and kept feeding me white fun, and he came agian as well in my mouth/on my face, and kept fucking me more. I just finally had to go!

My trophy cock, buried to the balls in my ass, was 12.25" x 8.25" circumference. Yes, I actually used a tape measure on him to get accurate measurements. It was attached to this muscled, military Blatino guy. I won't lie, I was scared of it. I kept telling him, "No way . . . I can't take it! I can't." But he reassured me and took it nice and easy. It could have been a terrible experience, but he took his time and coached me and encouraged me . . . and it was fucking AWESOME!!! It was the perfect fuck by the hugest cock my ass was ever impaled on. He was a marathon Top, too. I hadn't planned on staying the night with him, but after the first fuck, oh I was hooked big time . . . and except for a few cat naps, he fucked me all through the night. I couldn't really suck him; too girthy, so just a lot of licking on it, but most of the time he spent plowing my ass. After I was really used to his size, that's when he started using long stokes, in and out. With each out stroke, he'd pull out until just his cock head was inside me, then back into me, all 12+ inches, with a steady thrust. He was not rough at all. A cock like that can do some major damage, but to this day, I'm thankful that he was a considerate guy who wanted me to have a great time just as much as he did. I've never been a size queen, and I'm not now, but I sure am not scared of huge, super-thick cocks anymore. When I find one, it gets my challenge juices flowing . . . but I know I'm capable of taking every inch.

I wish I had measured the biggest... Really only had 3 guy's fuck me, the first time was to see what all the fuss was about... and it was not a good cherry popping... at least at the time... I think it would go differently now with a little more experience and toy training under my belt.. but met this guy in a cheap motel... was younger, and bigger... Undressed and was all over each other's bodies, fealing each other up, sucking each other when he said "I want to fuck you"... I replied "I want to fuck you too..." he said "I said it first"... I said "o.k." laid on the bed face down, he ate my hole a little (love that... rim me and I melt)... felt my first cock press against my hole... and then pain... nothing but pain for several minutes... thick hard long cock violating me like I have never been violated... so deep I just wanted it over... started dirty talking just to try to get him off sooner so it would be over... when he finally came and pulled out he asked how I liked it... I was honest, and he mentioned my dirty talk and told him I was trying to make it better for him... then he told me he was suprised I took it all... that most guys can't take the whole thing... damn... I had no Idea not taking it was an option.... couldn't get a hard on for a day, couldn't ejaculate for two... started to worry something was seriously injured.... have not idea what his measurements were... suprised I didn't chuck the whole idea of bottoming then and there, but glad I didn't... nothing better than a good flip flop fuck... the best part of gay sex is being able to dump my load in a hot hole... then flip over and take a good fucking... then maybe repeat...

I was at a party a few years ago- in an area set aside for play. There were 6 or 7 of us there naked, and this one guy was causing a stir. I was busy sucking on this really nice cock so I didn't bother to look to see why the other guys were saying "oh my god!" The guy I was blowing tapped my shoulder and said to me "you should see this." I looked around to see this hot scruffy guy with a big hard dick in his hand. He was saying he needed to get sucked really badly. All the other guys were saying no way they could swallow that. Damn, were these guys gay or not? The guy I had been sucking bent down to say to me "I bet you could take that." So I scooted over and grabbed this long thick cock. I licked it, then started to swallow it nice and slow- all the way in one gulp. It was greatly appreciated, and the guy was moaning nicely. he then said it wasgreat to find someone who could deep throat him, but he wished someone would let him fuck ass. I am always up for a challenge, so I stood up and turned around. He got me to climb up onto the small bed face down. He got on top of me and little by little it got in. Then he freaked out that I he was not being safe, so he pulled out without shooting a load. Damn! One of the other guys asked him if his dick was 12 inches. He said "no, not that big." But it was at least 10 1/2 and was quite thick. I saw this guy twice later, but we didn't have sex again. He turned out to be very unstable emotionally. It hurt a little going in, but he was gentle and went very slowly. After he bottomed out inside me I relaxed and it felt amazing!

It was about 15 years ago when I was in my 20s. Had sex with a guy who claimed in his ad to have a 12" dick. Didn't measure exactly but I would say it was more like 10" long and 6" around. It was big enough to give me a good pounding and intense orgasm. I use a big 15" dildo that is around 7" around and am able to take around 11".