Lack of pictures

Guest MusclepigcunT

I have to agree with the complaint against lack of pictures.

I fully get having to be private or on the "down low". But it's so easy to avoid taking pictures of one's face or any identifying features (like tattoos).

One could wear a hat or shades. One could show a body only shot. One could blur out some features.

I don't bother much with ads that have zero pictures or only one of their cock or ass. Maybe if the guy is hung like a horse or has a super tight ass, I'll play attention, but even then I like to see a bit more.

Men are visual creatures - we need to look at things to be turned on. A pic of a flaccid cock, zoom in on a nipple, overly blurry or faraway shots, etc. just don't do it for me. But all of those are better than no pics at all.

I agree that pics are needed.... at least some of them need to be public to get my attention, but most sites have the ability to have locked pics.... I keep my face pics locked because I would prefer neighbors etc to know that I am into bb - unless they are too of course... but I have face pics that I open to anyone who I am talking to seriously about hooking up.... it is anoying when the pics are old... (like when you have seen the same pic on the profile for 10 years) in additiont o a face pic I like to see most of you... I am nervous about guys with pics croped to carefully so that you cant see just how heavy they are (especially when they say their body type is 'average') I am no body builder and so am not THAT fussy,,,, but I want to know that the guy who opens the door is going to turn me on

A giant dick attached to a toothless crack addict doesn't get you in my front door. I'm not desperate.

Sorry, but I have to take to you task for stereotyping here: I claim neither a giant dick, nor to be a crack addict, but my teeth are all mine: I paid for 'em. Many HIV related conditions can result in loss of teeth. Took me nearly a year to have all the work done and am just getting used to having all-plastic teeth. I'm still working on getting used to them (like a small packet of peanuts was a major victory last week) and sometimes someone whose been good enough to stay the night (ie not so shite that I kick 'em out) might see me briefly without them. Having had some false teeth in the past I worked up an incredible aversion to taking them out for sex, so if I meet you on a night when I'm in a bottom frame of mind, you won't mind if I don't offer you a gum job? (Never had one myself, but I'm told it's oral to the power of four...)