How do ya'll feel about the Big Guys?

CockCravin

I'm a big guy at 6'4" 238 lbs. I'm also a bottom, I find it hard to find guys in my area who are looking for big bottoms like myself. It's all the skinny twink types which is unfortunate for me and others in my position. I've only been with a few guys because of what I feel is just the area. Michigan sucks haha. How does everyone else feel about bigger bottoms? Do you prefer the skinny type? Is it time for me to get back in the gym?

I'm also a big man - 6'4" and 235 - and also a silver Daddy, and I've been very lucky to find men here in the San Francisco area that think I'm hot, both as a top and bottom. I enjoy all sizes and shapes myself, and it's as much of a turn on to be with a very short man as another tall one, or skinny, beefy or somewhere in between.

I'm bigger then you and rarely have any trouble finding guys.

I'm able to constantly score through Craigslist (mostly straight men) or Adam 4 Adam.

With Craigslist, all I have to do is post an ad and there all over me.

I do post a pic in my Cragislist ad so that I am upfront about being a bigger guy though.

• Upvote 1

I'm primarily a cumslut, but I do get my share of topping as well. I have a regular about the same size as you. I occasionally use his fuck hole to get off, usually after I've swallowed a few loads elsewhere. He doesn't know this, and I suspect he'd lose interest with me if he did. To him, I'm just this skinny, nerdy top who fucks him really hard and dominates him verbally. He's also a doctor and I've only ever fucked him in his clinic (no roleplaying, just straight fucking).

I get off on it because of the contrast in our statures, and that he's the bottom despite being bigger. He prefers skinny tops as well. What are your preferences? If you like skinny guys who's into fucking a larger guy, then the answer is yeah, we're out here. If you like guys who have the same body type as yourself, well I don't know much about chub and bear culture to answer.

• Like 1

I never considered myself someone who goes out actively seeking skinny guys, but I would say

about 60% of the guys I hook up with are on the skinny side.

I very rarely make the first move as I wait for someone to respond to my profile or ad. I get more

interest from skinny guys over bigger guys.

I've fucked plenty of big guys and have been fucked by plenty as well. I like big guys...a lot. A fat guy with a fat cock is a fucking huge turn on for me. I'd love to get gangbanged by a group of big guys with huge cocks. I want to do it on cam and have everyone get off on it. I want the viewers to wish they were me, they were the ones getting fucked. Oh hell yeah...that is so hot to me.