How do ya'll feel about the Big Guys?

CockCravin

Love them bears! Always had an attraction to the big guys with football player builds and had fur. I'm 5'10" @ 210 lbs with a small gut (which I'm losing), but I've been attrcted to guys my height or taller and have a bigger build than me. Doesn't mean that I would not turn down a guy thats a bit smaller than me either. I just cannot get into twinks or guys that feel the need to shave off all their body hair. Facial hair is a plus too. Woof!

I'm from North Carolina - so you know I like the Big Boys.

I'm 5'10 and weigh 155-160 lbs annnnnd I luv climbin on a Big Sturdy Hairy MutherFukker

and whallerin that fat ass allllll up -

knowin I'm the King of ButtFuck Island

Having said that;

Nothin in the world puts me in a sweet lovin boy head space than riding DaddyDick when hes gotta

a big ol round hairy beachball belly that i can lay on while gettin my hole banged wide.

"Big people give good hugs" -Dot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest Cumhose
On 12/4/2012 at 4:10 PM, erreth said:

I'm a big guy and i have a hard time getting any loads, Hell i'd love to find some one who would just use my fat ass constantly.

I would use your ass on the regular!

As a bottom I don't care who needs to fuck and fill my ass--that's what I'm here for.  I have a sorta regular fb that texts me when he wants to fuck raw ass and I try to accommodate him whenever it is.  He's a big black guy, average dick that shoots big loads and hardly talks, not good looking, grizzly bear hairy body.  What little conversation there is amounts to being called his bitch .  I wait door unlocked on all 4's ass to the door. He walks in, maybe I suck him hard, then he just slides in like it's his.  "fuckin' take it" when he cums leaning all his weight on my back dick throbbing.  He walks out, sends me a text from a nearby bar usually asking me to send a photo of my wet used asshole.  I'm told to hold his load in all night, sometimes he returns to put another telling me how nasty my wet ass is, just being a bitch taking his babies.  Wish he came by more often.  Best thing being bigger is I'm totally controlled by him.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I have big pants for big guys...totally into them. Don't care if they're tops or bottoms or vers, they move to the front of the line. I would love to be bigger but can't seem to get fatter. Loved going to the after hours party at the Eagle in Atlanta and getting tag teamed by big boys, pounding a big ass. Got a guy I play with regular who plays HS football, big guy with a big uncut dick and we have some of the wildest hottest sex imaginable, he's a total pig too, loves anon, three ways, group play...owns who he is and loves his body.

Happy to read some of these replies.  I'm not a chub by any means, but I'd consider myself a cub (tummy, some hair).  I personally am not into chubs, but bring on the bears/cubs!  There's obviously a gray area between bear/cub and chub...and what that gray area is for me will be different for someone else.  It depends on the situation too...if presented with a big guy on an app or website, I may turn him down...but at a bathhouse where the clothes are off and he's ass up in his room, I may just drop my towel and slip inside for a bit. 

All that being said, I do enjoy fucking twinks/otter/jock types too. 

• Upvote 3