How do ya'll feel about the Big Guys?

CockCravin

In dark rooms not only do most tops not like heavier guys, they prefer small guys. The small guys like 5 foot 2 or less are the ones that get the most dick. That being said I would hate to be that small. I am happy being 6 feet tall and stocky.

As far as me I am mostly a bottom. When I am bent over in a dark room I don't care about the size of the guy behind me, usually I can't see him anyway. I've been fucked by a guy at Slammers that is over 400 pounds. The problem was that he had the fattest cock I've ever tried to take and with his size it's hard for him to fuck too.

But yes, in general, the standard of what beauty is in the straight world, (young, good looking and in shape,) is the same as in the gay world.

Edited by Pig Bottom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi from NY, NY. 6' 185# Like playing with bigger/stocky guys. There is a weekly party in Harlem for the bigger guys which follows the bareback party earlier on most saturday nights. I usually straddle both, as many of the bigger guys like it raw too.

• Like 1

I would hardly say Im a chub. Definately more of a stocky/muscle type. I just feel like a lot of people may get intimidated by my size. Best gay sex Ive ever had was from a guy about an inch shorter than me and maybe a biy skinnier... guy had a fat 8" dick and he purposely aimed for the prostate area with his dick and he made me cum 3-4 times withoit me touching in like a 10-15 minute period. I was so exhausted after I couldnt stand haha. Ive always wanted to have a smaller skinny type fuck me but no such luck... thats why I was wondering and posed this question.

If things were like they were 35 years ago and we met I'd have fucked you.

I have fucked all kinds of bottoms ranging from masculine to fem , short, tall, fat, skinny. My ex was a few inches shy of 7' and a slim 200 and an OK piece of ass but didnt work on his cocksucking skills with me.

As for twinks, few turned me on since so many seem less than manly. I just consider myself fortunate to be on the masculine side which is appropriate for a Top.

• Like 1

I used to be the straightest guy I know, wouldnt fuck anything but femmy twinks, now I find myself looking on BBRT for big guys weighing no less than 200 lbs. And if that big ass is hairy my dick gets super hard and I have to have him...strangely most big guys I see and seed on BBRT are poz, but I don't care anymore, gets my dick on the edge just thinking about all the big poz bottom boys I've fucked raw...visiting Ft Lauderdale and Miami soon bc of all the hairy big bubble asses begging for seed down there

• Like 1

6'4" and about 230 here. Biggest issue I run into is that people seem to think I'm a top, based on my size, appearance and demeanor. Don't get me wrong...I love breeding ass. But I love getting fucked and bred really good too.

Big, solid, hairy, broad-shouldered masculine men are probably my favorite though.