[Street Muscle 501] Part II: Plowing my 19-year old Cousin Bareback

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

tony_jeans.jpg

I met up with my cousin the next day, Black Friday, at his parents house. Everyone was out shopping so we had the place to ourselves. We immediately go down to some intense kissing, licking and body play. He was all about my pecs and guns, kissing them and licking my nipples. I was also into his nice tight body and washboard abs. I kissed him, licked his nipples, and stroked his cock after undoing his jeans. Soon he dropped to his knees, unbuttoned my jeans and started licking my dick. I precum a lot, and I was really getting off on watching him lick the precum off the top of my cock. Between his expert oral skills, his inherent hotness, my cock was more than rock hard and oozing more than its regular slurry of pre-cum. Judging by how he was jacking his dick, I could tell he was way into my dick.

I pushed him back on the bed and we started pawing each other and grinding out bodies together. "I am going to eat your ass," I said. "Hell yeah baby!" Already on his back, he pulled his legs into the air giving me access to his pucker. I moved my face close to it... clean. I licked it, tentatively, and he moaned. It was obvious he had prepared for this! I pressed my face against his checks, penetrating him with my tongue while he jerked his cock. My cock was throbbing, and every so often transferred some of my saliva to mix with the precum already oozing from the tip of my cockhead.

"That feels so good!" I moved up a bit, so that my face was right above his, with his legs still in the air. He pulled me down and kissed me, and as he did, my wet cockhead touched his bare hole. He moaned again, "Oh yes! Right there!"

I moved my hips a bit, and my wet cockhead just barely poked into him. "AHhh!" he moaned, "I want you in me!, I’ve been wanting your thick dick in me for forever!”

"I want to be in you," I replied, "raw." He didn't say anything, but he was rocking his ass, just a bit. His tunnel and my shaft were both so wet, and my precum was flowing freely into his ass, that my cock moved a bit more in him with no effort from me. His pucker seemed to be devouring my cock. Then he said, "Just for a few seconds..." wrapped his legs around my bare ass and pulled me inside of him. My cock penetrated the depths of his ass, and I was buried to the hilt inside him. "OH FUCK that's so good!" he cried.

tony_butt.jpg

I pulled back and then slowly forward, in and out. Every time my cock pulled out from him, he pulled me back into him with his legs. I didn't know how much more I could take, but then he said,

"We should stop and get a condom." It seemed more like a question.

I hesitated. "Don't you want to like feeling my bare skin inside you? You want my raw cock to stay in you, don't you? You want me to fuck you bareback until we both shoot, don't you?"

That was all it took. "Fuck it! Yes! Fuck me!"

I started pounding him as he wrapped his fist around his cock again. In and out, getting closer to shooting... "Do you want to cum with me?" I asked."Yes!" he all but shouted. "I am getting really close!"

"Where do you want my cum?" I asked, as my cock thrust into again, and my nuts pressed up against his crotch.

"Inside me! Shoot inside my ass! Breed me!"

With that, I flipped him over so he was riding my cock. He bounced up and down, impaling himself on my raw dick, and I knew his ass was mine. "I am going to fuck my cum deep in your ass!" I yelled. "I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Fuck me!" he screamed, and started shooting. Cum was flying everywhere, and his ass was contracting grabbing my cock with every pulse. "I'm cumming!" I yelled, and my cousin sat all the way down on my cock. There was no more hesitation while I coated his insides with my cum. We both finished climaxing, and then he leaned over, with my cock still buried in

him, and kissed me.

I kissed him back. "That was so fucking hot!" he whispered. “ Yeah it was Cuz!” I said. “Yeah it was.”

5836007628560072152-2059347074134369623?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

4quqD9iQ9OE

More...

• 4 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.