Double Anal

DaddysCumDump

Hi Guys!

I experienced this for the first time a few evenings ago and I can't stop thinking/jerking off to the memory.

I love Daddies, so I was with two hairy 50-somethings. I was on top of Daddy A, working and riding his cock, as Daddy B was lightly spanking my ass. He then reached to my hole and I felt a finger slip inside to accompany the cock that was already there. I stopped moving. A second finger entered me. After a short time he removed himself and reached for the lube.

I leaned forward onto Daddy A below me. "Relax", he said and I started to lick his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around my body, as if to state that I was going nowhere.

The tip of Daddy B's cock rubbed against my ass cheeks. I could soon feel it at my hole. He was patient and cautious with each of his small thrusts. And then I had two Daddy dicks in my homo ass!

It's difficult to describe the sensation. My eyes closed, my body felt alive and numb and waves of pleasure(?) run up and down me. It was intense and incredible.

Anyone else, as a Top or bttm, experienced DA?

I only experienced it once and it was 2 decades ago by now.

I know the feelind you are describing. I hooked up from the old Phone Chat lines with these two guys, we meet at a motel and we played for hours. Both had really big dicks and at one point the one guy left for some reason and the other one just kept fucking me and fucking me. I was riding his cock when the other guy returned and he went right too it. He got undressed again and came over, climbed on the bed and pushed inot my hole, I was so loose by that point he slipped right in.

All I remember was feeling as if my world just changed, my eyes rolled into my head and it was complete. Sadly I was still playing safe at the time.

I've just been double fucked once too. It was the day after I'd been fucked by three lads (turns out that the first of these three was probably the one that pozzed me) so my hole was nicely lubed. It was Sunday morning & a well hung fuckbud had been out fucking the night before & wanted to do me on his way home. Then another hung fuckbud hot me up online & asked if I wanted fucked. So both came over & before long the younger lad said he thought my hole could take both of them. I didn't but I wasn't gona say no! So I took a huge hit of poppers, leant right over the guy whose cock I was riding & let the younger lad push himself inside me. Somehow they both managed to cum more or less simultaneously & when they had I lay down and ate those loads from my hole. It was the best feeling ever.

Guest MightyMouth

Once for me and it happened pretty much like it did for DaddysCumDump except my guys were about the same age as me. Top 1 was sitting on the sofa slouched way down and I was riding him facing away. Top two came up and got between my legs so I laid back against Top 1 while #2 entered me. I was so into it that all I felt was pleasure. To the best of my memory they were both avg to larger sized dicks but not huge. I tried double fucking my husband with a top once but we couldn't make it work.

The tip of Daddy B's cock rubbed against my ass cheeks. I could soon feel it at my hole. He was patient and cautious with each of his small thrusts. And then I had two Daddy dicks in my homo ass!

So jealous. If you ever want a bottom to team up with in NYC, feel free to shoot me a message. :)

My first was a very sexy black man who i have been with on a number of occasions. This time he contacted me early in the morning and asked me if i could stop by to see him and a friend. I got moving as soon as possible--i would happily take his load anywhere. When i arrived he had me mount his 9+ inch thick dick, then held his buddy's dick while i sucked it hard as he watched. He then said he loved me as he had his hard buddy go behind and enter my tight hole with his dick. I would love to do that every day, kissing him as his buddy plowed my already dick-filled tight hole.

...It's difficult to describe the sensation. My eyes closed, my body felt alive and numb and waves of pleasure(?) run up and down me. It was intense and incredible.

Multiply that by 10 is about what having a fist inside you is like.

Lucky to have done it a few times, but you have to have all your ducks...and dicks in a row. Two 'rock hard' cocks - no half limp cocks will work. The cocks need to be average at least, and the bigger they are the easier it is to make it work.