Getting measured for a leather thong.

I have this fuck buddy that has a huge underwear fetish and he has always really wanted to see me in a leather thong. Last year for my birthday he decided to get me a custom made leather thong from the leather store here in Phoenix. He set it all up and told me to meet him at 10:00am on the Thursday before my birthday behind the leather store and he’d “stand guard” while I got measured. Truth was; he just wanted to watch another guy feel me up.

At 10:00am that Thursday I pulled up to the back entrance to the leather shop and waited in my car for him to arrive. This being Phoenix, it was far too hot to sit in the car very long without the engine running so I decided to just go inside and wait there. The smell of leather was intoxicating as I opened the big metal door and went inside. At the other end of the store I could hear somebody rustling around. Turns out it was the store’s employee and he was stocking. He popped his head up and was sporting a mow hawk and a nose ring. “If you need anything just ask.”

“Thanks, I’m supposed to be getting measured for something.”

“You Joe’s friend?”

“Yeah.”

He walked over to where I was. He was wearing a leather vest, pants and boots. He had a furry grey chest with a chain and padlock around his neck. “I’m Jay, nice to meet you.” He looked me up and down. “Leather thong right?”

“Yeah.”

“Joe couldn’t make it, but he said to set you up with whatever you wanted. You have any ideas what that might be.”

“Yeah, I want one inch strapping, soft leather cod piece and buckles on each side strap and on the strap coming out of my ass.”

“Nice. Why don’t you get undressed in the dressing room and I’ll be right in to get your measurements.”

“Thanks.”

I walked over to the dressing room, which was basically a very small closet with a curtain on one side. Just as I was getting my pants off, Jay opened the curtain. “Don’t worry, there’s nobody in the store.” I stood there a little shocked in a black t-shirt and a red jock strap.

“So now what?” I asked.

“The jock needs to come off too so I can get an accurate measurement.”

“Fine.” I took my jock off figuring the guy really just wanted to see my dick.

Jay knelt down in front of me and swung the plastic tape measure he had gotten around me and positioned it where my waist was. “You want it lower or higher?”

“What do you think would look better?”

“Let’s go a little bit lower. It’ll look sexy when your trimmed pubes are stickin’ out the top.” He lowered the tape a bit and pinched it together with one hand. He then took his other hand and turned me around while still holding on to the tape. He then took a sharpie and made a mark on my back where the tape was.

“Ok, now bend over.”

“What?”

“I got to measure the length of the strap from your balls to your waist.” So I turned around and bent over, showing Jay my hairy crack. “Damn, nice.”

“Thanks.”

Jay took a plastic measuring tape and held one end at the base of my balls, and then he ran the tape up the crack of my ass and ended where he thought my waist was. I could feel his hot breath against the crack of my ass and it started to make me hard. “OK, stand up straight and face me.” I stood up and pointed my erection at his face.”

“Sorry ‘bout that.”

“Don’t be, it’s nice.” He took a piece of cloth and put it over my hard cock. “How small do you want the front to be?” I shrugged my shoulders, not ever having been measured for a thong before. He folded the cloth into an inverted triangle. “Do you want it to be constricting?”

“Yeah, I’d like it to hold everything in.”

“My kinda boy.” He adjusted the piece of cloth again. “How’s this?”

“Looks good to me.”

“Cool, get your pants on and I’ll show you some hardware.”

“OK.” I bent over to get my jock back on just as Jay was standing straight up again, showing off a nice cock with a PA tenting his leather pants.

“Looks like you got some hardware right there too. Want me to take care of that?”

He had barely gotten an affirmative answer past his lips and his zipper was undone. His 7” cock with 0 gauge PA stuck straight out at me. I took it in my mouth and felt it massage my tongue. “Fuck yeah, suck my cock boy.” Every time I went down on his shaft his hairy belly would hit me in the forehead. After a few minutes he pulled my head off his cock and said, “Wait right here, I want to restrain you while I fuck you.”

Jay went off to another part of the store and came back with two leather cuffs and a couple of carabiners. He put a cuff on each wrist and then attached them to the pole the curtain hung on with the carabiners. He then squatted behind me and ate my ass. It was then I discovered he had a tongue stud, which made my cock hard as a rock. He licked and tongued my hole for a long time until he stood up and pushed his cock in my wet hole. I have to say, I’ve always loved being fucked by a dick with a PA, but I had never experienced a piercing as big as this one and it felt fucking awesome. He didn’t waste any time letting me get used to his cock, he just started pounding away. It seemed like he pounded his cock into me for a half an hour until all of a sudden he realized that somebody was in the store. Another guy had come in while we were fucking and we hadn’t noticed. With his dick still hard inside me Jay asked, “You need any help?”

The guy turned around smiling and answered, “No I can wait my turn.”

With that Jay continued to fuck me. As he did the other guy came over to where we were and started licking my nips and stroking my cock with his spit. Then he knelt down in front of me and started to suck my cock. I was almost at the point of blowing my load when I could feel Jay blow his load in my ass. He took his cock out, wiped it on his hand and made me lick it clean. The customer saw Jays PA and asked, “You like getting fucked with piercings?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Well then you’re gonna love my cock.” He proceeded to unbutton the fly on his jeans and take out a huge cock with a huge PA hanging off the end of it. “It gets better boy.” He lifts up his dick and underneath the guy has six studs going through it. It was obvious from the way my dick jumped that I totally wanted that cock in my hole. The stranger stands behind me and finger my open hole, letting his hardening dick dangle between my ass cheeks. Every time he rubbed against my ass his cock would be bigger and bigger. Finally he was hard enough to get it in. He didn’t waste any time either with my comfort, instead he plunged it all the way in one motion. “Nice fuckhole boy.” He started pounding away on my ass. His studs and PA rubbing against my insides was too much and I blew my wad all over the inside of the changing room. “Fuck yeah boy!” Seeing this made him even harder and made him pound me even more ruthlessly. After a few minutes he shot his load in my hole and slowly let his cock go soft in me while he kissed the back of my neck. He unhooked the cuffs from the pole and made me clean off his cock.

Jay came over and said, “Your thong will be ready next Friday.”

“Cool, I’ll come by next Friday, say the same time?”

“Works for me.” Jay answered.

“Works for me too.” The stranger said.

• Like 1

Guest pozbtm1967

HELL YA! I've been fucked by a 0 gauge and a 00 gauge PA and I fucking love it... Ladders.... OH DADDY... PLEASE AND MORE! I've been fucked by all of those and to find a man that would kept his cock in me 24/7 and has that... TRUE HEAVEN!