Your Favorite NYC Sex Parties?

topblkmale

On 6/15/2024 at 8:22 PM, RawNYTop said:

Lidell's Jack's of Color parties were the best. Especially the theme parties, sometimes he would have the "Over 40 Party and Those Who Like Them".

I never had so much sex in my life.

Oh this brings back happy horny memories. I was lucky enough to have Lidell through a birthday sex party for me one year in my own loft down in the Village. Some people I knew, but some I didn't, though they became long time friends and playmates. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Does anybody know where Lidell is currently?

From what I can gather, he no longer promotes his own parties. His website was last updated during Covid/monkeypox outbreak of June 2022.

The outbreak and his Covid vaccine requirements caused a huge drop in attendance. Then of course Paddles shut down some time after.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, versmetropig said:

That was the place - I used to attend their "Muscle Nights"

I went once, the whole place was black, linoleum, rubber or leather glazed with Crisco. Nothing even seemed clean.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

From what I can gather, he no longer promotes his own parties. His website was last updated during Covid/monkeypox outbreak of June 2022.

The outbreak and his Covid vaccine requirements caused a huge drop in attendance. Then of course Paddles shut down some time after.

Paddles was a great place!  I was only there once. I had a dom top bring me there after we pnp'd.

Had an amazing time. So so long ago..

When I visited New York this March I attended some parties. All of them were fun. DadSonBro and Final international XXX party - black underwear & leather gears (this was a party for Asians and their admirers. Both of them were smaller parties with up to 20 people but they brought the house party feeling. And I fucked a lot. The third one was the Milk Chocolate Party. It was larger and I had a huge amount of sex. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 5:45 PM, RawNYTop said:

Does anyone remember Zone DK? 

It was between the old Eagle bar and the Spike. 

I remember going there and having such fun. 

Of course along with J’s and the back rooms at clubs like limelight and kings. But the jacks of color parties were unique and fantastic 

The whole Jacks of Color vibe is totally gone from the remaining NYC sex parties.

Everyone who attended JOC was friendly, polite, not overly aggressive (if someone wasn't your type).

I became outside fuck buddy friends with three guys I met there.

But what stood out to me is that Lidell knew everyone by first name after you attended one of his parties.

And would greet you by name sometimes with a kind gesture added in (hug, kiss, shoulder touch, fuck)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2024 at 1:37 PM, topblkmale said:

But what stood out to me is that Lidell knew everyone by first name after you attended one of his parties.

And would greet you by name sometimes with a kind gesture added in (hug, kiss, shoulder touch, fuck)

Yes!

Lidell was so warm and friendly. Truly a beautiful man. 

There was a guy named Joe who used to service me everytime I went to one of the parties. I always told him he was the best blowjob in the city. He would also eat my ass out good. Wish I could run into him again. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1