Douchebag Tops

Inception

I've been reading through old threads here for a couple weeks and here's something that's been bugging me: all the focus on this site on bottoms being cleaned out.

You're looking for real flesh on flesh anal sex; you're looking for a dirty poz slut; you're looking for an inexperienced bottom to give HIV; you're looking for a pig high off of his rocker.

You freak out over a little bit of brown.

It is a friggen asshole. I can see how you might expect it not to be loaded with logs ready to be shipped, but so something slips after you've been knocking on my intestines... be a fucking man already.

Edited by Inception
grammer

Personally speaking as a bottom, I don't like having sex if I haven't douched out. I like feeling clean inside. If I ain't, I'm not

going to ever feel relaxed enough to have sex.

I just have a standard enema kit that I got at Wal-Mart. It does the job well and it isn't that time consuming.

as I always say "getting a little shit on ur cock is an occupational hazard of fucking ass" HOWEVER i prefer at least a good attempt at cleaning your hole out before I stick my dick in it. It shows me A) you are eager to be fucked B) youre experienced at getting fucked and C) care enuf about my comfort that you will go the extra mile and clean out. If by chance theres a little brown towards the end of the sex, its ok. But Im not happy when I start smellin it or seeing large chunks of turd. total turn off. If youre feelin lazy and dont wanna douche.....use a damn dildo and refrain from the real thing.

I like that: the three E's

1) Eager

2) Experienced

3) Enuf care

It may not be for a lifetime, it may not be love, but a guy who you can have a great time with again and again... who knows you will always satisfy him... that's the biggest fantasy

Inception gets his douchebag back out of the cupboard. :)

While a top can be a douchebag, he should expect a clean ass, if he wants one. I am there to serve him. If he wants a dirty ass I'll give him that, too, even as it's not my preference.

Even when a top is a douchebag, like hurting or doing it when you ask to stop, I still basically like it, I want to be pushed and used. Even when it is borderline. I'm there to serve him. I'm his holes, his cumdump, his toy.

I s hould have mentioned earlier when we were talking about shit showing up in the asshole during sex, I have had it happen that a guy pulled out and pushed it in my mouth and there was a little bit of shit on it. I just took it, licked it clean, swallowed, because I felt I had to.

Now I know many bottoms are not there "to serve" per se - I was just talking about myself here, not arguing anyone else should feel as I do.

@Inception, ah, thx. :)

But I would extend what you said a bit. Some tops take a dominant position and do things to bottoms that should really be done only with permission. Now, I know my own tendency towards submission and obedience is by no means universal, so what I expressed above was just me. I have mixed feelings about some of the things tops have done to me in situations they had no idea I would accept (I had one top hold me down as I asked to leave; I wouldn't really call it rape but it was just a step away from that, among other stories); now for me this showed me something and I'm ultimately glad it happened.

But really a top should not just assume all bottoms are like me.

I realize thisi is anyway a big tangent to your point about the super clean thing.

Dude, as a top I'll tell you that the occasional bit of brown happens and it's not the end of the world. But, a bottom who is consistently clean and is a good fuck, is going to get my cock again over a bottom who isn't consistently clean. It's the same reason I fly one airline instead of another. Service counts, and cleanliness is rewarded with repeat business. Just sayin'

As a bottom...there is no way I would want to be fucked without cleaning my hole out...I have the smell of shit and it would turn me off if I did not clean my hole out to be ready to serve a top...I have had a top ask me to not clean my hole as he was into scat...but for me that is a turn off and a politely declined a meet. I am a bottom who loves to have a top use my ass and for him to give me his cum...the least I can do is to make it as "clean" fun as possible.

What about selecting those who are a match for you? If you are against cleaning yourself, then find someone that is into scat. I am not into shit, and I don't want it in my dick, pubes or bed shits. There might be guys who are into dirty assholes and dirty sanchez, but I think it is more about selecting your match.

EXCELLENT posting Inception. Well-said. Many tops act as if they hold all the cards. They don't.

Believe me, when I fuck someone, I hold all the cards ;) .

And when I hook up online I will discuss the fact that I don't like scat and I will always remind the guy that my big dick goes deep.

But seriously: I - like most tops - can sense the difference. If a bottom comes prepared and really wants the fuck to be a pleasurable experience for both, and after hours of rough fucking shit happens, well, I won't freak. I don't enjoy it, but it comes with the territory.

But there are bottoms - especially drug users - who just don't care, who just want spunk up their hole and will tell every kind of bullshit just to get fucked. If you aren't clean, either douche or man up and be honest about it and find someone who is into scat.