I Love Walk-In Fucks

hungtopinky

Couple years ago met a guy on BBRTS and he wanted me to come over to his place. He gave me instructions that I was to walk into his dark apt undress and lay on the floor in front of the door. He then came in lubed his dick and fucked me. it was dark and I never saw his face. I couldnt even tell you what race he was but i was in hot heaven!!

Anon, door open, my ass in the air, is how I get fucked 80% of the time. I only started doing this a few years back but it quickly became my favorite way to fuck. Before then I would meet guys at the door, we'd have that awkward chit chat, go to the bedroom, take things slow, and then eventually get to business. I'll still do it, but thankfully the popularity of anon fucks is becoming more and more popular.

Anon, door open, my ass in the air, is how I get fucked 80% of the time. I only started doing this a few years back but it quickly became my favorite way to fuck. Before then I would meet guys at the door, we'd have that awkward chit chat, go to the bedroom, take things slow, and then eventually get to business. I'll still do it, but thankfully the popularity of anon fucks is becoming more and more popular.

I had the 'before' awkwardness the first time I met one bottom guy. This time he messaged me Saturday saying he was very horny. I said I would be right over. I did, he buzzed me in and I found the front door ajar. Went through and there he was writhing on pull-out sofa bed in just a jockstrap. Fuck, went to kiss him he was pulling me onto him. I quickly undressed and got down to business and in double quick time he was loaded up with my big old load. We kissed and cuddled after.

It wasn't anon, but boy it made me so horny. I can see why it's popular! More please :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've left my door open and had guys from gaydar cum in and seed me. Few months back 2 guys came only mins apart so had both of them tag fuck me raw and give me their cum then left together with me fingering my hole and wanking off.

Guest MightyMouth

I love the idea of it. Me and a buddy tried to set one up this past week in D.C. but the guys all wanted to play email tag all night so it didn't happen. Haven't really figured out how to make this really work.

This is the only way I fuck ... if I get horny I get a motel room and have the guys get a key from the front desk. When they come into the room I'm ass up and lubed. No talking just fucking me, cumming, and leaving.

Edited by barefuckfl

I took a day off work last week and spend the whole day naked, on all fours on my bed. Had guys show up to fuck and dump. First guy fucked me at 6:30 am, the last was at 9:00 pm. All in all 19 guys fucked my ass. It was hot. My ass was full of cum and I felt satisfied.

This is definitelyss my preference when I'm whoring around. I get on my couch with my ass proudly in the air and keep my door unlocked. Generally getting tops from CL, A4A and BBRT.

I prefer this method because it gets me plenty of loads with very little bullshit. I hate it when a guy wants to "get to know" me. Fuck that...just give me the load and leave.

Long fucking sessinos are hot too but walk in fucks seem piggier. Just get to the point right away and get fucked and bred and leave. Everytime I get fucked by a walk in top, I feel like a such a whore and want to get fucked by everyone. =)

Anyone else love to walk in and breed a hungru bottom? I love a hot walk-in fuck, like in a hotel or appartment, where a hungry bottom is taking loads and waiting for mine as well. I personally prefer one on one, but it is hot passing other guys in the hall coming or going, and then adding my loads to the mix. A month or so ago I fucked my bottom cumdump and he had already taken a few loads and some poured out when I was finished breeding him, fucking hot! I also sometimes like to be the first in line to seed his raw hole, so it is good and ripe and tight. It's not totally anon, but close to it, because he is always naked and ready to be mounted..Its a good discreet way for me to have my needs met, because I live in a rural conservative state and so there are not too many good hungry bottoms to choose from. But he always shows me a good time!