I Love Walk-In Fucks

hungtopinky

I was in Santiago (Chile) last January and rented a beautiful, extremely well located apartment from HungLatinDom. The building has excellent security and all visitors must register upon entry. There are cameras even in the elevators and in every floor. Supermarket right downstairs with everything you may possibly want, including booze.

For a wlk-in I would get on the local spanish chat or Manhunt and hook up with guys for a walk-in bareback fuck. It was fairly easy to get guys because walk-ins are not common in Chile, probably because of the security issue. The message on the chat would read "bareback bottom, downtown, walk-in fuck, door ajar, description..." It definitely caught guys attention and many told me that the idea of a walk-in was hot. The doorman would call me, I would authorize the entry, open the door of the apartment and wait for the guys on my bed, on my 4s. I took several loads in these walk-ins. I think I was pretty lucky that nothing happened to me, but I guess it's the good security they have in the building.

The night walk-ins were the best because the apartment was dark with hardly any light. Just a few signs made with glow-in-the dark paint saying: "Cumhole" or "Crem my hole". I love walk-ins!

This is definitely my favorite way to take loads. When I do it, I usually rent a motel room and book tops for 10-15 minute shifts so there's no traffic - just one cock creaming my hole after another. And I love the fact that a lot of the guys who add their cum keep hitting me up all through the night asking how many loads I have now, whether they can cum back and give me more sperm, if can they send one or more of their buddies over later, etc. For every shift I crack the door, go face down and ass up with my hole facing the door so that as soon as they walk in they can drop their pants and push their cock into my cum-lubed butthole. For tops with consecutive shifts, the door stays open ...

This is definitely my favorite way to take loads. When I do it, I usually rent a motel room and book tops for 10-15 minute shifts so there's no traffic - just one cock creaming my hole after another. And I love the fact that a lot of the guys who add their cum keep hitting me up all through the night asking how many loads I have now, whether they can cum back and give me more sperm, if can they send one or more of their buddies over later, etc. For every shift I crack the door, go face down and ass up with my hole facing the door so that as soon as they walk in they can drop their pants and push their cock into my cum-lubed butthole. For tops with consecutive shifts, the door stays open ...

oh fuck yes - nothing better than walking in and finding a hot assed cumdump pussy-up and ready for more sperm, no matter what cock it comes from

I've hosted probably more times than I care to remember open door/anon fucks like this. It's probably my own fault why it's usually more 'miss' than 'hit' as I have a habit of getting horny to get fucked anonymously and arranging it their and then, but occasionally it can be good. If I leave an advert on bbrt for a week I might get 20 guys saying they'll come but in reality at most 4-5 will actually show - but then that is more enough to satisfy me.

I've hosted three times since moving to Manchester in January, the first time only 1 guy showed (and quite late) but the other occasions I had two show at both. More often than not I post a quick ad on bbrt but I also send a block text to any men I know who maybe nearby and up for it. Anything from 5 to 30, depending on how adventurous i feel lol. Sex like this is a bit like the law of diminishing returns! No matter how many men I ask, I'll rarely get more than 7-8 show, even if I leave my door open all night. However after that much sex, my ass is usually a bit sore to continue and I'll probably have jerked off at some point.

I tend to wait on my bed in nothing but a jock, but I like to ask the top how he'd like to find me. Invariably it's on my front, ass up, but sometimes I get odd requests. Although to be truly anonymous I should wear a blindfold, for security reasons I don't and I would say that most guys don't seem to mind if I see them or not.

Nothing really beats the excitement and tension beforehand, knowing someone is on his way to come and fuck me. Really gets me going. It's only really a guy's smell that might put me off, I don't care how big, fat, ugly you are - I just want your cock, and I want your load up inside me.

Anon/walk in sex is so pure. Some guys might cum really quick, but I'm getting what I want plus the satisfaction of knowing I'm making someone happy, albeit for a few moments. It can be very intense, deeply erotic and also clinical. It can, and usually is, very animalistic - it's just sex, two men mutually benefitting one another. And then it's done. On to the next!

when I am in the mood to be a sub bottom I like to go to the rest stop go into the woods to the old pick nick table I always bring my hood and wear my trackies that snap on the side. put the hood on unsnap my trackies and lay across the table ass in the air for a top to fuck and fill also he can step up to the other side and make me suck it first to get it hard.

I love to be tag teamed like that

• 10 years later...
  • 4 months later...