I Love Walk-In Fucks

hungtopinky

One time at the adult bookstore I decided to whore my ass out, took off my pants and pointed my ass to the door, men would cum in blow a load in my cunt then leave, i counted 5, never saw what they looked like, it was fucking hot, I was amazed on how they didnt give a shit about a condom, my ass was leaking sperm

that hot and i wan to be the bottom n top

• 6 months later...

Actually just did this last night. I was jacking and wanting to blow my load when I saw one of my local neighborhood cumdumps put an ad up saying he was taking any and all loads. (Not sure why he didn't invite me ... probably cause I know where he works now, which might make things too personal, and it was late). Anyways I immediately tell him to be face down and ass up.

I walk in and see his mid twenties, full round booty right across from the front door, up in the air, doggie style, just begging me to come closer. fucking HOT scene man. I put a hand on his big buttcheek -- he's only like 5'8 and 155lbs but no jock; all his body fat must be in his butt cause it's an usually big ass for a boy that size, such that it jiggles when you touch it and you can grab mounds of a buttcheek in your hand ... I'm sure the black guys LUV this little white boys booty -- so yea i grab a buttcheeks to spread 'em and sniff his boy cunt. I smell cum. So my local cumdump has been busy. I have to push a finger in cause he's clinching his sphincter hard and my finger only feels liquid on the other side. FUCKin A. I pull my finger out and smell more potent cum. Some anonymous top fuckers must have literally had a buttload in their balls that they dumped into the boy.

I stand up behind his big ole ass and see his face down in the covers of his bed. I push my cockhead against his tight sphincter and after much effort finally get past his cuntwall. My raw dick dives in to a warm pool of liquid --- cumloads in his cumhole. He moans. I grab his little waste, start pumping, he starts moaning after every thrust; I look down, see his fat round buttcheeks bouncing off my dick, and feel my load building up. I start grunting. He moans wildly. My raw dick starts shooting my load into his cumhole. The sensation is like pissing in water. Amazing.

I pull off my dick, wipe off all the cum, smack his big buttcheeks, zip up and head home. Walkin in, Pump and dump, walk out.

Edited by chipygmalion80

That's how I get fuck 99% of the time. Buzz the top in, I'm on the bed hooded/masked and then get fucked deep hard n raw. The top never sees my face. I've been out clubbing or at the gym and bumped into the guys who have bred me, they have no idea who I am! lol

Totally agree hungtopinky! I'm utterly satisfied after enjoying a fully intense and sweaty fuck-a-thon -- the kind that leave you limp and wore out ... in a good way -- but unless guys have 2+ hrs per day to have sex then there's got to be the walk-in bottom willing to take a pump and dump -- at least one bottom for every day we'd jack off, LOL :)

Tight, hungry bottoms needing cum in their holes are a delight indeed! I do enjoy a regular longer fuck too, but sometimes a guy just needs a hot willing hole to seed!

I love a walk in fuck if the bottom is decent looking. I have a bud sometimes who gets a hotel room and takes loads and likes to take one or two first to wet his hole for me, and then he invites me over and I happily come and find his nice furry round ass up and naked waiting for me. It is hot knowing a dude or two have already used his hole. Once I even passed a dude in the hall who had just bred him, and he saw me going in and gave me thumbs up! I once too had a guy enter the room while I was breeding and loading my bud, and he watched, and joined in. That was hot. Cumdumps who take loads are fun!

Guest slobbvers

Love it. Went to a cumdump's apt. Walked and he was bent over, ass in the air. I strip. Walk up, kneel behind him. Slap my cock on his hole. Use spit for lube and slid in. Nice and wet with cum. Gave him his third load of the night.

Actually just did this last night. I was jacking and wanting to blow my load when I saw one of my local neighborhood cumdumps put an ad up saying he was taking any and all loads. (Not sure why he didn't invite me ... probably cause I know where he works now, which might make things too personal, and it was late). Anyways I immediately tell him to be face down and ass up.

I walk in and see his mid twenties, full round booty right across from the front door, up in the air, doggie style, just begging me to come closer. fucking HOT scene man. I put a hand on his big buttcheek -- he's only like 5'8 and 155lbs but no jock; all his body fat must be in his butt cause it's an usually big ass for a boy that size, such that it jiggles when you touch it and you can grab mounds of a buttcheek in your hand ... I'm sure the black guys LUV this little white boys booty -- so yea i grab a buttcheeks to spread 'em and sniff his boy cunt. I smell cum. So my local cumdump has been busy. I have to push a finger in cause he's clinching his sphincter hard and my finger only feels liquid on the other side. FUCKin A. I pull my finger out and smell more potent cum. Some anonymous top fuckers must have literally had a buttload in their balls that they dumped into the boy.

I stand up behind his big ole ass and see his face down in the covers of his bed. I push my cockhead against his tight sphincter and after much effort finally get past his cuntwall. My raw dick dives in to a warm pool of liquid --- cumloads in his cumhole. He moans. I grab his little waste, start pumping, he starts moaning after every thrust; I look down, see his fat round buttcheeks bouncing off my dick, and feel my load building up. I start grunting. He moans wildly. My raw dick starts shooting my load into his cumhole. The sensation is like pissing in water. Amazing.

I pull off my dick, wipe off all the cum, smack his big buttcheeks, zip up and head home. Walkin in, Pump and dump, walk out.

Wish I was your neighborhood cum dump!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest manfun456

Yeah, I love walk-in fucks - waiting ass up for a dude to walk in, whip it out, slide his raw cock up inside me, pump for a while, and dump it in me.

I travel a lot and have done it twice via grindr. Always in three star hotels, all valuables in the safe, jock only, plug in, mask on, except for mouth in case a second cock needs servicing. Best experience so far was in NYC. Apparently even the bellboy came up during his break... In total I had 15 loads that night