Underwear Party

Smooth4us

I've been to the one here on Sunday afternoons. Years ago to be the way you described it. everyone in underwear and slowly hook up and sex in certain areas. Then they stopped (guess they got into trouble with the law) and got strict with the sex part. They would leave the lights on in areas where they knew anyone people would have sex. The bouncers would tell those who were about to go down that path that they couldn't do that here.

That place stopped its party a few years ago (owner got murdered and place changed owners). Other places tried to have the party but it wasn't as successful. All places not are just underwear. Though sometimes there is the 'underwear or less' and there is the TNT men group that has its monthly naked night. Stuff might go on there but I dont go to those. The underwear only ones are the ones I prefer. Was nice and relaxing during a hot summer sunday afternoon standing around or dancing in your undies with friends and drinking beer :)

So I guess it depends on where you are going to this party. Local laws will apply.

Edited by Totop

Yeah I only go to parties where I know I'll be able to have sex. No use stripping down that much and not fucking!

The one exception is Sat night at Pugatory in Ptown. It's a decent scene for hooking up and going back to his place. All the tourist wear their undies. I just wear my clothes and just pick out a guy based on his dick. :)

I like to wear a jockstrap at underwear parties. For a competitive bottom, a good strategy is be the first fuckee of the night, I think it gives you an advanatge. And it's such an exciting and intense moment when a crowd gathers around to watch that first fuck.

• 1 year later...

Underwear parties are the best; I started receiving notifications for it on my Yahoo Mail back when I was still 16, but I never went. It wasn't until I was almost 19, back in June of 2005, that I went to one in West Hollywood and played with the cutest Pacific Islander anywhere. Sadly, he never followed up with me after that.

• 2 weeks later...