Party at Brian's

catcher4you

Chapter 13 – The End

This is a weekend at Brian’s place. He’s got a nice, comfortable studio/cabin on his property where we’ve been playing all weekend. We’ve partied and played with each other and then with Lance and Vic. Both of them left, but we have three new guys over: Larry, Greg, and Zach. There’s been lots of ass work happening, and we’re about to do a slam with them.

Prepping five points when you’re already spun can be tough, but we got it done. Larry, Brian, and I were all able to admin, so we took care of our buddies first and then slammed each other. Everyone was flying high, and eyes were glazed over in need. Hands started going to asses, and we decided to make a fist chain.

Zach was in front, and he was being fisted by Brian. Brian was being fisted by Larry, Larry was fisting me, I was fisting Greg. Zach didn’t have anyone to fist, and Greg wasn’t getting fisted, but we decided that the best remedy for that was for us to rotate through the line. So, after a while, Zach moved the rear of the line to fist Greg, and now he was the one not being fisted. We kept moving the front guy to the rear to keep things equal, and everyone’s ass and hands were filled.

This was fun but tiring. We were all on our knees, usually with a hand in someone else’s ass. We broke the chain and filtered off to different areas to play.

I was ready to watch some deep fisting up close and knew that Zach could take some serious depth play. I suggested he get in the sling and let Larry work over his ass. They eagerly agreed, and Zach got into the sling. Before sitting down on the stool, Larry grabbed the Gape Keeper that he was riding earlier and shoved it in his ass. I picked up The Juicer since I wanted some depth play, too. I’d be watching and working the toy in my own ass, but I knew that it would go deep.

Larry lubed up his hands again and slid them right inside Zach. There was no longer any resistance since we were well-spun and had been doing a lot of fisting. I had to lay down on the floor to get the toy into my hole because it’s so long and kind of squishy at the tip. It has a spiral shape, so once it’s in, I just screwed it into my ass. Once I got it about halfway in, I rose up to a crouch so that I could watch Larry and Zach.

Larry was deep inside Zach’s ass. I could see a belly bulge on Zach’s stomach to show where Larry’s hand was. Zach reached for the poppers, and I found another bottle nearby that I opened. We synchronized our huffs and then capped the bottles. For me, this let the toy work its way deeper into my ass. I ended up bent forward on my knees so that I could get more of it in my ass. For Zach, he let Larry get even further into his colon. It was so exciting to see Larry’s hand crawling through Zach’s body. Zach said, “Make a fist inside me,” and the lump in his belly grew as Larry clenched his hand. Fuck, he was really deep inside Zach, and Zach was loving it.

I realized that my ass was touching the ground, which meant that The Juicer was all the way inside me. This toy is seriously long, and it’s likely that this was the deepest I had ever been penetrated. Taking this let me seriously consider a fist ride like Larry was giving Zach now.

Larry was in up to his elbow. He told me that Zach’s hole couldn’t take his elbow, so he pulled out some, and I applied more lube on and above his elbow. But try as he might, he couldn’t get any deeper. This was plenty deep, anyway!

Larry was really working over Zach’s ass. He was twisting (so hot to see it happen in Zach’s body!) and moving back and forth. I let the toy in my ass come out so that I could suck on Zach’s dick and play around with his body. When I sucked his cock in my mouth, he rewarded me with a healthy spurt of fluid. It tasted great and got me wondering what other areas tasted like, so I went up to his armpit and stuck my mouth in there. He had that great smell of fresh sweat and T oozing out of his pit. Even though he was pretty smooth elsewhere, his pits were a forest of fur. I licked and nuzzled each one while Zach reached back to finger my hole.

Larry decided to pull out. Zach looked at me and said, “Suck me while he’s pulling out.” So, I pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked on it while Larry went through a slow extraction. There were a few pumps of precum, and then, when Larry pulled all the way out, Zach started to piss in my mouth. He felt what was happening and looked down at me to see if it was OK. I let him know that it was fine with me. A little bit of chempiss, while bitter, is still hot.

I kept sucking Zach after Larry’s hand was out. Then, Larry and I helped Zach out of the sling and got into a group hug. We were all making out and licking and fondling each other. This was a very sensual time, and we enjoyed the cuddling.

Greg and Brian were engaged on the bed. Greg’s hairy hole was pointed up as he was on all fours on the bed. Brian was standing behind him, fisting down into his ass. After sucking Zach’s cock, I wanted more, so I slid my head down and took Greg’s dick in my mouth. He groaned when he felt my mouth wrap around him, and he, too, let out a few spurts of cum. Greg’s fur holds awesome scents, and I was enjoying my prime location. I could see Brian fisting him and was able to smell the aroma of his hairy bush and belly.

Zach came over to Greg and said, “Give him some piss,” so Greg started to piss in my mouth. This was a larger amount than I’d gotten from Zach, and it was harder to swallow, but I didn’t spill any. When he was done, I got out from under Greg and announced to the room, “The next round of chempiss goes in my ass”. Larry grabbed my harness and pulled me to the sling. “You want it, you got it,” he said as I settled into the sling.

Larry used fingers from both hands to open my hole. It opened easily and was soon presenting a nice gape. He kept his fingers from one hand in place to stretch me while he guided his dick in with the other. Once he was inside, he leaned into me and said, “Here it comes, pig,” and he let fly with his chempiss. This is my favorite way to take piss. It involves my ass, which is always a goal, and chempiss gives me a nice bounce. Larry stayed inside me when he was done pissing, acting as a temporary butt plug. Zach handed him a Lotus plug to keep the rest of the piss inside me. He pulled out, shoved the plug in, and told me that I needed to let his piss marinate in my ass.

They pulled me out of the sling and laid me down on the bed. Zach propped my legs up on his shoulders while facing away from me. That way, the piss and the chems, could seep deep into my ass. Then Larry knelt in front of Zach, and Zach started rimming his ass. It was sexy to see these two guys enjoying each other in such a primal way, all while processing the chempiss from Larry.

Since the sling was empty, Brian and Greg decided to put it to use. Greg got in, and Brian sat down in front of his hot, hairy hole. Other than fists, Greg had only taken HungerFF up his ass so far, and he asked for something bigger, so Brian went over to the duffel bag and rummaged around a bit. He pulled out the XXL Atlas. This thing was massive. It’s heavy and has a great taper to it. It starts out thin (well, what passes for thin on this beast), then gets wider in the middle before tapering down again. As he was walking back to the sling, he also grabbed the HungerFF. That got some more lube, and then Brian sat down on it, taking it all the way down.

Once the Atlas was lubed up, Brian placed it at Greg’s hole. A fist is big, but this looked bigger. It certainly held its width throughout its entire length. Greg was going to have quite a ride on this toy. Brian pushed, and the toy started into Greg’s ass. It slid in easily until just before the halfway mark. Greg asked for a moment to get poppered up, and Brian just held the dildo in place while Greg was huffing on the brown bottle. Then, Greg reached back to open his ass some more, and Brian pushed. The toy went all the way in with this effort. Greg’s eyes popped open in surprise. It seems that he didn’t expect to get the full depth, too. But his look was one of pleasure, too. He had a massive dildo filling every crevice of his ass, and it was in him deep.

Brian gave him some time to process the feelings, and then he started to move the dildo around. He was mostly just twisting it at this point, but there was some in and out too. It was thrilling to be watching this while still processing the chempiss in my ass and having Larry’s ass being rimmed by Zach right in front of me. The T in the piss was hitting me, and I was flying high.

Soon, Brian started some larger movements and got to a point where he was seriously fucking Greg with this enormous toy. Brian would pull it back so that the widest part was just inside Zach, and then he’d shove it all the way back in again. Sometimes, Greg would be the one to instigate the reinsertion by sliding his ass down on the sling. Seeing Greg’s hairy hole devour this toy was genuinely sexy.

These two played like this for a while, and then Greg looked at Brian and said, “Now, it’s your turn.” Brian pulled the Atlas out of Greg’s ass and set it aside. They swapped places and once Brian was in the sling, Greg took the HungerFF out of his ass. Greg stood up, put the toy on the stool, and sat down on it. Then, he picked up the Atlas.

This needed some more lube for use in Brian’s ass. Greg lubed it up and then placed the head at Brian’s hole. Brian wanted some poppers before the insertion, so Greg teased his hole by slipping just the tip in while Brian was snorting the fumes. Once they hit, Greg pushed on the toy, getting Brian’s ass to open up and slide around the dildo. With the poppers, Greg got it all in with a single push. Brian reached down to feel around his ass and was surprised that he had taken the whole thing.

Meanwhile, Larry and Zach ended their rim session. Zach moved out from my legs and said that he was going to take the plug out of my ass. I stood up, and Zach removed the plug. Some piss dripped out, but it seemed that I had absorbed most of it, plus all the chems in it. I was feeling great.

Zach laid down on the edge of the bed, raised his legs, and said, “Eat my ass.” I knelt in front of him and happily shoved my face into his hairy hole. I licked and prodded his ass with my tongue, enjoying all the scents and tastes of a sweaty manhole. Zach lowered his legs, and I turned around, sitting on the floor against the bed, to watch the action in the sling.

Greg was fucking Brian with the Atlas. With the width of this toy, this had to be an outrageous feeling. They both seemed to be really enjoying it. Brian was getting penetrated deep by the widest toy he’d ever taken, and Greg was watching Brian’s hairy hole as the toy drove in and out of it.

All good things must end, and Zach, Greg, and Larry prepared to leave. We all spent some time relaxing, rehydrating, and talking before they got dressed to go home. This was an amazing session, and we knew that it would not be our last time together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...