Why Do Gay Men Bareback?

toxiclover

I can sum it up in one simple statement, "If you ain't fuckin bareback, you ain't fuckin!"

Agreed. Simple as that.

That's why I think the initial question doesn't get to the core of the issue and should be rephrased:

"Why do men START barebacking, if they've only practised safer sex before?" There are a myriad possible reasons:

FOMO (fear of missing out): If you know that others have seeded the ass of the 18yo jock you're with, no self-respecting top would use a condom.

Small town attitudes: Where everybody knows everybody, noone even thinks of using a condom.

Dudes being dudes: Eh, we're cool with each other. Why should we use rubbers, again?

But when it comes to why men (gay or otherwise) continue to bareback, the answer, as EQP said, is simple: It's the only way to have sex. It's just right.

If they're honest, even condom nazis will agree: Even the best protected sex still feels wrong.

Guest bbbearlover1

It feels better, period.  I still remember how mad I was when I fucked raw for the first time.  The feeling was game changing, and that male pussy was so fucking warm.  The moment I unloaded was the moment I knew that I would never wear a condom again.  That was in October 2006.