being versatile

pulszer

A somewhat outside perspective.

I am Bi so I realize that some of the role things do not apply. I doubt if anyone would consider me effeminate. Metrosexual perhaps. I mainly look for tops because it clarifies things. I am not looking for anyone to suck my dick or get me off. Most of my sex is at the baths and often as I am kneeling in front of a guy sucking his dick he will reach for mine, or perhaps coax me to my feet and drop to his knees. I don't have any type of turnoff that the guy is versatile, just from my point of view I am not interested in being sucked. I want to service the guy or be there for his use. A total top will naturally expect this. A versatile guy, or even another bottom who just wants a blow job is welcome to come along for the ride.

It does make it better for me if the guy(s) I am with just make this about their dick(s). I don't require or particularly seek out an overly aggressive top although I don't shy away from one. I like being slapped in the face with a big dick, I like being called a slut, and get off on being told what to do. I should be there to be a source of pleasure without the need for reciprocation but that doesn't mean I am signing up for abuse merely by virtue of being a bottom.

For me the ideal partner is a total top who gets off on control and wants to use my holes and isn't going to interrupt the proceedings every 5 minutes to try and suck my dick. Any versatile top/versatile/versatile bottom hell even any bottom who just wants a switch is welcome to play.

But i do find it hottest if a guy just takes charge, pushes me down, bends me over...

cut all the politics out and what it boils down to is that it takes a man to fuck another man's hole, whether it's mouth or arse. Similarly it takes a man to suck another man's dick, or take that dick up his own arse. No justification or emphasis needed...

fucking right bearbandit

Fucking WOOF

I'm versatile and I enjoy fucking and rimming hole just as much as I enjoy taking a load and sucking a cock. Some times I'll go through phases of being more bottom (like last year) other times I'm only really interested in arse (like at the moment) its just down to what I fancy. It really bugs me though, when bottoms turn me down because they want a 'proper' top. Like the fact that I sometimes take it up the arse means Im not manly enough for them, or suggests that I only top if I cant get to bottom.

Does any one else find this?

In general, I think a guy who enjoys bottoming makes a better top. Though, I admit as a sole bottom I'm sometimes very suspicious of vers guys because so many of them are flat out asshats. They either show up and "Can't top so I should just fuck them" (umm, hello, my profile actually SAYS exclusive bottom, and that's not by choice) or get very, very pissy when I speak to them and am not vers. Plus, the number of "vers" guys looking for exclusive tops or top/vers is HUGE (hell, there are a lot of guys identifying as top/vers doing this too) in my area. (GA, Atlanta / Augusta)

I admit that I focus on Tops and Top/vers on sites like BBRT, etc. when I'm hunting. If there's no real prospects I'll expand into vers and prepare for the eventual backlash that WILL come. However, if a vers guy contacts me wanting to fuck, hell yeah I'll give him a chance. I'd even do that for someone identifying as bottom, as long as I make it very clear to them I will not be able to top. :-)