Cumming to Ft Lauderdale

Sove- don't let the doom sayers ruin your hopes. I am 110% bottom, NOT a 30 yr old contortionist, and you know what? With a good attitude, a smile and saying Hello once in a while, I have ALWAYS had great times at Inn Leather and Slammer. Of course, there are some guys lost in space- either drugs or booze or , in the Inn Leather scene- sitting poolside on their smart phone looking for guys online- as a parade of willing men sit 4 feet away. Come on down and join the DNA pool- there will be men who will look twice, and some you will want to overlook! BTW- as for Slammer- if you will be here more than a day or two, get the 3 mo membership- with it you can bring in your own liquor <or beer or wine> and the overall cost will be a savings if you think you will be back more than once over a 3 month period. Feel free to pvt me if you want to know any more-- and come on down !! ( just don't crowd me off that big cock I am working on)

• 4 months later...
If you stay at Inn Leather you can get action without going out of your hotel. But, it is hard for bottoms there.

It's true that in most there are more bottoms than tops. And I also believe that most tops prefer younger bottoms. Of course there are exceptions and us older bottoms manage get fucked and bred too. At least I do.

But what I've found is that after a while of bottoming many bottoms like creaming a hole before going home. In other words, more tops eventually show up. When I go to a sauna at night I like staying late and that way I get fucked by horny bottoms who wanna go home. And I must say, it really turns me on to get fucked by a guy I know is a bottom.

I'll try Inn Leather and Slammers. And what other kinky place in Fort Lauderdale?