Best Place To Get Knocked Up In London?

SouthCal323

I was in London in Oct- my 1st visit. Found the term wankers really was birthed in London- no matter the venue, most guys were standing off and jerking; afraid to have anyone touch them. I got 2 loads the whole week- and it was at Vault 139 on Friday afternoon ( a break from tourist 101) Vault had naked on Thur night- 150 guys bare assed- and only a couple were actually hooking up- with about 20 others crowding around them like cavemen discovering fire for the 1st time.

I did Hoist for fist Friday, 20 guys at best.The HardOn party Sat was packed- the 3 slings held 3 sling lizards- and after 5 hrs they climbed out asses dry and bored- the floor was covered in rubbers- all unrolled, but since I was frustrated I began picking them up and checking- and I never found cum in any of them !!

Good luck- I hope you hit it on a very cum filled and productive week

Darkrooms in the saunas have most action - Pleasuredrome Waterloo, Chariots Shoreditch (the pitch black one on the pool level, not the dark-ish one elsewhere).

Lots of guys do watch in public areas especially Vault 139, but then it's more a suck and wank place to my mind. Some fucking in the alcoves. Not sure it's British reserve - "sorry I can't fuck you, we've not been formally introduced..." ;) - as they can be all nationalities...

Love your description of cavemen discovering fire though, hehe. "Did he just put his thingy in his arse? My goodness gracious me... <shocked>!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hoping to get to NBN at Hoist on Wed 14th.

I see there's also Raw Heat at another sauna occasionally. ANyone been?

Which sauna hosts Raw Heat? I'm in London next Wednesday night and looking to get my ass filled with cum

That's true Cannero, on naked nights especially - Mon and Thu. Seems to be any darkroom area is for raw fucking. Sometimes you hear a condom wrapper being ripped open but rarely. People don't like to be seen to be fucking bare it seems. Vault 139 is pretty dark in places. Only has a small washroom though. Can be awkward. The Underground Club under Central Station at Kings Cross has a darkroom, most saunas have darkrooms such as Pleasuredrome, Chariots Shoreditch, and others. There's a lot going on. But you take your chances as to when the busiest times and best action is. Depends a lot on how forward you are and impervious to brush-offs I guess unless you're a hot fucker.