Clean Bottom Holes

hungtopinky

Yes it's the bottom's responsibility to be prepped and cleaned out. That being said, I still ask every time if a guy is cleaned out -- that's part of my responsibility to myself. Matias47, you made the right decision. Message to all bottoms: your clean hole gets return visits.

• 1 year later...

There is no way for me (I'm a 100% bottom) to have a hookup or attend any party without being totally clean.

Most of the time I even clean out before just going out for a drink, because there might come an occasion to take a dick later that night.

On such days I have a small meal at noon and clean out around 5 p.m. Sometimes it takes me only 15 minutes to be empty and clean, but in some cases I might also need up to 120 minutes with a longer break before the last flush. I fill this time with reading, chatting or sleeping.

When I'm ready to take dick I'm always clean enough to suck a dick coming right out of my ass into my mouth, and I will not smell that this dick was even near to a shit hole.

I'm a top, and just wondering, is it my responsibility to ask the bottom if he his clean before hooking up? A couple of times recently, I met up with a guy and each time he was very dirty. I guess accidents happen, but maybe these two particular bottoms just didn't plan well enough. It's a turn off to be fucking and have your dick dirty. I had always thought it was the bottom's "duty" to ensure that beforehand. Isn't it common courtesy for the bottom to be cleaned before fucking? :confused:

It's a good bottoms duty. It can be a lot of work. Mayne if you eat right and get a lot of fiber it's better. They say you can clean out for a quickie with a Fleet enema but don't go too deep, I the water goes into the sigmoid colon it will start a reaction and force more stuff down.

I have a system where I don't eat 8 hours before going out. I use a shower enema and do a series of cleaning (every 20 to 30 minutes) and stretching with dildoes and butt plugs. Also I take imodium. By the time I'm done I'm usually good for several fully clean hours. On a rare occasion I think Im done and a lot of shit comes out while cleaning. Once or twice I just stayed home when my stomach was not cooperating,. I also take an empty enema bottle with me so that if something decides to come out I can clean up.

But yeah ask them.

There is no way for me (I'm a 100% bottom) to have a hookup or attend any party without being totally clean.

Most of the time I even clean out before just going out for a drink, because there might come an occasion to take a dick later that night.

On such days I have a small meal at noon and clean out around 5 p.m. Sometimes it takes me only 15 minutes to be empty and clean, but in some cases I might also need up to 120 minutes with a longer break before the last flush. I fill this time with reading, chatting or sleeping.

When I'm ready to take dick I'm always clean enough to suck a dick coming right out of my ass into my mouth, and I will not smell that this dick was even near to a shit hole.

Me too I clean myself out so I can do ass to mouth.

I did clean out once an still had an accident. I was on antibiotics for a piercing infection., they usually give you diarrhea,. I ate a big dinner and guess that didn't help. While me and my buddy were fucking I felt it coming. I held out until he came. He didn't know so he was able to cum. As soon as he came I ran to the toilet, when he got back he was changing the sheets. After that he didn't initiate sec for a long time but we were still friends.

Another time we weren't planning on sex because he had a boyfriend. he got horny and I told him he could go in dirty. He did, but he couldn't cum, When he pulled out he had a tillet mud on the head, not too bad. About an hour later he tried again, and he couldn't cum and just a little mud again. Now I always carry an enema bottle in my backpack, usually a quick clean is enough for a fuck.

I wish I found a guy that didn't mind going in dirty, as long as it's his sheets and he's not hardcore into scat.

Communication is the key.

"Is your hole clean?"

"yeah it is"

"no it isn't".

That kind of stuff.

and you have to be more specific. "did you clean your ass out". is a better question, Clean can sometimes refer to having no STDs

Some guys are just gross that don't clean out. Once or twice someone has put a shitty dick into my ass that someone else got dirty.

Sometimes guys pass up the willing bent over guys who cleaned out in favor of guys with all their clothes on who most likely did not clean their ass out.

Edited by Pig Bottom

QFT!! ^^

I am always deep cleaned, always prepared and always ready.. Just in case.....