Where do you buy your toys, gear, and lube?

dcub

I'm looking to bite the bullet and buy a bunch of stuff from somewhere online - the stores around me have been really awful and never have quite what I want.

Where does everyone get their toys, gear, and lube?

I love the toys these men make- and having seen the men and their toys in person at IML last year- well, I would be only too happy to be a test pilot for their creativity department <veg>

https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/

if you have XTube , he is studlover there- and what he can do with that stallion dildo is amazing !!!

I used to buy stuff from Fort Troff, but the melting dildo incident recently (described in another thread - search the forum for "toxic sex toys") has put me off them. Their customer service has been pretty bad.

My favorite toys are from Ox, so check them out at oxballs.com. I'll only use silicone toys from now on, since they appear to be the safest. Just use water-based lube with them and it looks like you're good to go.

I'm lucky to have a great fetish shop in Provincetown -- Full Kit Gear (they are testing a new web shop at fullkitgear.com). It's always nice to be able to chat with knowledgeable sales staff and try stuff on before plunking down lots of cash.

Mr S Leather in San Francisco also has a great selection of basic and advanced toys, and they make a lot of their leather and neoprene gear themselves (they have a web shop at mr-s-leather.com, and you can even buy some of their products on Amazon).

• 7 months later...