The Fuck Of Your Death

You can never 100% guarantee/reassure that a recording or photo won't get into the public domain. Accidents (like a colleague mistakenly responding to an email using 'reply / send to all') do happen.

When I was younger and more nieve, a 'private' photo of myself, found its way into a publication (thankfully not online). It was spotted by a gay colleague (we got on, but he had a big mouth). Not wanting him to gleefully spread his discovery, I just repeatedly denied it was me and made a joke of it. He was convinced and dropped the matter, but the experience rattled me for a while. Then my face (in the background), was published in a newspaper illustrating a fetish event. Luckily, it was a non-English newspaper covering an event outside the UK. These incidents taught me a lesson to be less trusting and much more careful.

A few years latter, A friend of mine (who I knew from the fetish scene) was less fortunate. An image of him in fetish gear, was published in the mainstream media along with unfounded allegation. I suspect the source was by a former bf; ex friend or disgruntled colleague. My friend was publicly humiliated. He was suspended and (& latter sacked) from a very well paid job and his partner left. It took him years to recover.

If a guy asks to do a recording of our play, or wants to go live 'on camera' to others (even if only chatting), then I take precautions. I ensure that I (if not both of us) are masked throughout and that we never refer to each other by name.

Even when no recording is supposedly taking place, (especially with anyone I don't know), I will remain masked most of the time. I am also careful to check for hidden devices. If anything 'concerns' me (like a stuffed toy whose eyes are facing the bed), then I discretely turn the item so it is looking in another direction, or will try to block its line of sight with a bag etc.

Naturally, 'outdoor' play / rendezvous are not for me!

• Thanks 2

On 6/12/2024 at 1:36 PM, Knightfalconer said:

You can never 100% guarantee/reassure that a recording or photo won't get into the public domain. Accidents (like a colleague mistakenly responding to an email using 'reply / send to all') do happen.

@Knightfalconer - WELL WRITTEN and down to the point ... 

in this day and age where each phone and device is able to take pics and recordings of high quality, one can find oneself on the Internet without realising ... 

in the story our "hero" loves the fact of having the video out there BUT like you @Knightfalconer I try to eliminate the danger as much I can BUT have to say - we all send pics and clip between profiles and who knows where they might end up ... 

We have to be aware - EVERYTHING we send online is stored somewhere ... and never, ever erased ... 

But this story is HOT nevertheless and made me cream the carpet :-))