going bare?

baregeil

Hi baregeil. Im on my phone so I can't see your full profile, so if you don't have a profile on barebackrt.com then I'd say start there. You'll be able to create a profile with details as to what you're looking for, and filter out those people you may want to wait a few months before connecting with. I'm in a similar situation where I've been topping all my life until 1 year ago: a Poz bottom buddy convinced me to take his cock raw. I had been topping raw for about 10 years and have been taking raw cock since that first time. I've taken mostly raw Poz cock, many very juicy (but no loads .... Yet), and I have tested neg last month. As some have said on here, my luck may run out eventually and I hope I'll be ready to accept the consequences by then. I have read a long time ago that female prostitutes in Africa develop resistance to the virus overtime with very small exposure. We'll never really know for sure until we get infected and realize it doesn't work that way. As most people said in here: go slow. That said taking loads is hot, taking Poz loads is the ultimate. So far I've only taken neg loads (so-called). Reading stories on here always makes my head spin with lust.

Priv me if you'd like to chat more.

Guest ff-whole

@Bttm2go: Exactly right... this is how I do it... For me the condom as a bottom is no fun... I REALLY like the feeling of loads of cum dripping from my hole... that is truly amazing indeed... I don't feel it getting shot inside but the feeling of it coming out is even better. I am scared as hell for the bug, but the feeling of bare cum is greater...

Also right; I might come to a level that I don't feel comfortable anymore and chicken out and get back to safe... for now I try to screen my partners on honesty and background, but it still is Russian roulette.

As far as asking a top to pull out, you can ask but understand that for some of us it is a bit difficult to do it. I for one will tell a bottom if he asks if I will pull out advise him I do not, simply because in my case instinct takes over, and that instinct is to bury the bone deep and unload. Besides, I do psychologically get off on seeing my seed run out.

So you can ask, but do not expect that the guy fucking you will actually do it, even if he promises on his grandmother's grave. My suggestion to you is that the first time you go raw to do it with a regular fuckbud that you are comfortable with. You are more likely going to be able to trust his word than that of a complete stranger. Even that is not a total guarantee though.

On a side note - pulling out does NOT guarantee that a poz top will not infect you. Micro lesions can occur during fucking on both your colon walls and on his cock.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, it's the not sure factor that's so hot... not sure you're neg, not sure you won't precum, not sure you will pull out, not sure you'll tell me you're cumming before you actually cum, etc. makes the whole experience very hot... nothing like having a top dicking me and whispering in my ear that he wants to knock me up...

nothing like having a top dicking me and whispering in my ear that he wants to knock me up...

You already had that several times? How do you react to it? Do you expect those tops of being poz in advance?

If you're looking for a quick hook-up so that you can get some cum in your hole, the best routes are to

either go to Bareback RT - http://barebackrt.com -- or Craigslist. People always complain about not having luck on

either site, so that's why I think it is best to try both and see how that works out for you. I've always managed to find cock

on both sites pretty much whenever I wanted to.

Advice? If you are truly ready, I think it is best to host yourself. I remember the first time I went bare, I was extremely nervous.

By hosting, IMO, you make it so that you are far less likely to back out and to follow through.

Other then that, enjoy getting some cum inside of you for the first time and let us know how it goes.

Well done for taking that step. Once you've enjoyed a good look round, and you feel you are ready, see if you can fill in a bit more about yourself and upload a picture or two - doesn't need to be a face picture and you can make some or all pictures private and only show them to people you want to share them with. You are unlikely to get much response with the profile as it is though - so don't be disappointed.

How would you describe your idea of the hot bare top who you would like to enjoy your first bare fuck with?

I like that you don't just want anyone and that you want him to talk you into it - so that you will feel sure and comfortable with it. I feel you will enjoy the anticipation however long it takes to get to that point if you do. Good luck to you young man. Enjoy!