going bare?

baregeil

Guest GoodExercise

Bareback sex and giving or taking loads is natural. Do it. Condoms are not natural. Don't use them again. Pulling out is not natural. Never pull out or let your partner pull out. Stop thinking about a choice between bareback sex and latex sex. There is no choice because latex sex is not sex at all. Your next post needs to be a real report that you finally are having real sex. That does not need a plan. Find a man and ride his raw cock to completion. Any man. Right away. Get to it.

Bareback sex and giving or taking loads is natural. Do it. Condoms are not natural. Don't use them again. Pulling out is not natural. Never pull out or let your partner pull out. Stop thinking about a choice between bareback sex and latex sex. There is no choice because latex sex is not sex at all. Your next post needs to be a real report that you finally are having real sex. That does not need a plan. Find a man and ride his raw cock to completion. Any man. Right away. Get to it.

that seems so right! don't know who should give me my first load up my ass

As so many have said, it's a process and take it at your own speed. For me, it was watching someone else taking a raw cock and being seeded - created the stronger desire. I started going as the top and seeding until one time I met a married dad who gave me the most incredible rim job that my legs went up in the air on auto pilot and his very gently slid his cock in me, lots of precum to ease the entry - a hit of poppers and I was in heaven. Then, I looked in his eyes and felt his cock swell up and then a warm feeling in my ass - his baby batter was going in me deep and I was in heaven.

I'm also thinking of taking the next step and bottoming raw for first time. Can someone advise about cleaning out and the proper preparation/etiquette for bb bottoms? And what are the best ways to go about it?

-If I know I am going to get fucked, I don't eat anything that day.

-Most tops seem to prefer a smooth ass. I use Nair for your private parts. Will get rid of any hair in that area and it only takes about 15 mins. You can get that at any drugstore or Wal-Mart.

-I clean out using an enema kit. Again you can get that at Wal-Mart or any drugstore for about $5 or $6. Follow the instructions in the box and keep repeating until nothing brown comes out.

-Bareback RT - http://barebackrt.com - and Craigslist should help you find a bare top. I like to use both to maximize my chances of getting laid.

-I think the first time you are going to bareback, it is important to host. If you have a top traveling to breed you, you are more likely to follow through with it. Plus, going off the fact that I was extremely nervous the first time, it helped that I was in a familiar setting that I could control.

-When you post an ad or look on Bareback RT, make sure you are cleaned out, groomed and ready to go. Most people looking to fuck, are ready to fuck

right then and there ....not at a later time.

Edited by Male22192

Pick someone that turns you on. As far as safer bareback? I think that is a bit ridiculous.

If you are willing to have bareback sex, then you must also be willing to face that fact that you could

become HIV+ or catch an STI every single time you engage in bareback sex. There is no way you can know

every person another person sleeps with, if they wear condoms or if they have bareback sex. Unless they got an

HIV test that day, there is no way to truly know someone's status. At the end of the day, the only question is this:

"Am I willing to accept the cons of bareback sex or not?" If you are, then go for it. Most people find it way more pleasurable.

Otherwise, stick to safe sex and be more in control of your health. Take your choice.

Finding someone could happen anywhere - typically on a hook-up site, or in a bar, but I think your first bare fuck should be someone you get to know and trust. Therefore you need to maybe fuck with a condom until you feel the time is right to remove it. Since you don't want to become poz but accept the possibility, then it's either going to be someone who is HIV poz but on meds and consistently 'undetectable' and who you feel is consistent with his meds and honest about it - they can be really up for fun sex but understand your situation, or else as you say someone who doesn't fuck around a lot - is discriminating in who he fucks - and doesn't usually fuck bare and recently tested HIV neg.

The key is that many neg guys say they rarely fuck bare, but they fuck bare with most people so perhaps say that to all the boys?! If they do fuck a lot with anyone who lets them then, then because it takes time to show up in tests, they could be HIV poz with an escalating high viral load and not know. And it they fuck around a lot they could have other infections. That is why some people including clinic medics say that an HIV poz guy with a consistently undetectable viral load can arguably be the safest bet!

That said, I think that if whoever fucks your hole bare uses plenty of lube, that you are relaxed and he does not need to force his way into your hole, that you have not torn your anus lining through straining when you take a dump, and he is not rough when he fucks you, and you do not have any infection in your anus (and he doesn't have an infection in his penis), then that is the least risky case whatever his HIV status.

I would say don't go bare in a bath house or sex club as it is riskier. I would say avoid guys who use drugs a lot in such places as it is riskier still.

If they are truthfully negative and starting out on bare sex themselves then it could be a buzz and seriously hot. If you let a Poz undetectable guy who you trust fuck you it can be a buzz in a different way and seriously hot too.

All bare sex is risky in some way. If you choose to fuck bare then I say get to know potential bare tops to minimise the risks as much as you can and follow your gut feeling about them, if you know what I mean, and enjoy the ride. What will be will be.

Someone can lie about being undetectable just like someone can lie about being neg. Happens all the time. There is no such thing as safer bareback sex in my opinion.

True enough, Male22192. Anyone can lie, and plenty have no clue. If someone wants to avoid risk, don't bareback and indeed don't have penetrative sex at all since condoms can split, though of course condom use is safe-r. Otherwise, no one should rely on someone's profile status, or a random hook-up saying he's undetectable, or even Mr Nice guy saying he's neg. A poz undetectable who is consistently so, is safe-r but not safe. No one can be sure of their status except a poz guy knows he's poz. All that can be done is to get to know the guy and make a decision.

Edited by slowfuck