going bare?

baregeil

It was really amazing! We were both very excited and horny because we both hadn't cum for some days. And his cock was so hot and hard after I sucked it for a while. I can't describe the feeling I got when he slid his cock nice and slowly bare up my ass. It just feels so much better, intimate and "natural" without that condom around it. I think I'll never forget the moment he shot his first load up my boyhole. It was so intense!

Fuck, my dick is completely hard again, just by writing this message :P

It is difficult to describe, baregeil, partly because it's the imagination and the thought of what's actually happening that intensifies the physical sensations. I feel the total intimacy of accepting him in you without a barrier is what makes it special - he's giving you his sperm and you are taking it to keep. I guess as he said he was not experienced either that he found it amazing too? He should. The feeling of your tight hole giving way to his cock pressing inside, and the warmth enveloping his cock as your hole wraps round it.

Hopefully he can become a regular fuck buddy, but whatever happens, so long as you are careful with your choice of bare top, and stay away from anonymous sex, I think your risks are going to be kept low but then I feel sure you know that by now. Have fun!

It was really amazing! We were both very excited and horny because we both hadn't cum for some days. And his cock was so hot and hard after I sucked it for a while. I can't describe the feeling I got when he slid his cock nice and slowly bare up my ass. It just feels so much better, intimate and "natural" without that condom around it. I think I'll never forget the moment he shot his first load up my boyhole. It was so intense!

Fuck, my dick is completely hard again, just by writing this message :P

I got hard just reading that as well. lol.

We've all been there fella, its the passage that most barebackers taken, even those committed, out spoken people on the scene who've been doing it raw for years, once, were taking tentative steps, just as you are now.

If you want to know how I ended up doing it bare, and the decision process that I went through, read this article I recently wrote for a HIV Magazine.

My Barebacking Journey

• 2 weeks later...

If you really get turned on by it that much, its probably destiny for you to bareback. For me, it was very parallel to the emotional roller coaster of coming out. For years I knew it was secretly what I wanted, but it took some deep thought about what I really want out of life, and whether the potential of becoming a poz bareback bottom scared me. It has risks, man, and there's no secret placebo or safe, non-risky way of going about it.

My advice, if you are clean (I assume you are), ask a married guy (on craigslist or w/e) or a fuck friend to unload in your ass (they will usually take your word, in my experience, about being clean). Decide if it was pleasant or just a pleasant idea -- some guys won't like it or it won't be a turn on. If thats you, you can stop.

These are just some of my thoughts. Regardless, my advice to you is that this decision is a serious one - really there's no going back. So experiment in a safe-as-possible environment, and decide. I wasted years being on the fence, thats my only regret.