going bare?

baregeil

People are stupid too. I met this guy who said he was undetectable. Then I learned he was not on meds. He meant "well, people cannot tell I have AIDS when they look at me". And no, his T cells were over 200. So, really, really dumb.

Thank you. That proves my point. No such thing as safer bareback in my opinion. I think everytime you have sex with someone bareback, you just gotta assume they're all poz and be willing to accept that you too can become poz. As a bareback bottom, it isn't a question of will it you become poz, but when will you become poz.

bareback happend naturally for me, i didnt realley think about it, just happend like nature intended. i think some of you are over thinking the subject...just take the load...TRUST me, youll never go back,,,btms never do once the load hits the rectum

Well in meantime i arranged to meet that top. I couldn't restrain anymore slowfuck ;). He'll come over on Tuesday. Don't know how it will turn out, but chances are I will get fucked bare and get a load up my ass for the first time coming Tuesday... It feels so unreal that it finally might happen. I'm pretty excited about it. Thanks for the advice guys! I'll keep you updated ;). More tips or advice are certainly welcome!

Well one day of restraint is better than nothing, dear Baregeil ;)

Your excitement is obvious from your post, if he's holding off cumming until Tuesday, and he's 20 year old hot top, I think you might find you get a big load quite early and then a leisurely second load and after a bit of a cuddle a third... :grin::2thumbs::cool: