Internal "pop" when deeply fucked?

hairyone

I was getting fucked by a well hung buddy (12x7) and we heard a "pop" from inside me. He said it happens sometimes to other guys, too, when he gets deep. I didn't feel anything and, at first, wasn't sure what I heard. I was kinda in the "zone" since he is so big and was getting so deep, deeper than I think I've ever been fucked. He is cut, and we were using gun oil for lube (bareback, of course). Anyone else experience that internal "pop" when getting fucked?

I felt great. Absolutely incredible even! ;) Nothing broken; everything working back to normal. It was an intense fuck, most definitely! He has fucked me quite a few times but this is the first time I had the "pop" deep inside. I think it happened twice over the couple of hours we were playing. I think this was the first time I was relaxed enough he was able to get fully up into the next "chamber" of my guts. He is a great fuck and I was definitely in an incredible head space. Just curious if others experienced it. I'm not sure what caused it. Well, I know it was his huge cock *lol*, but what popped? I wonder if it was just my back getting popped (like at a chiropractor) but when that happens, I can usually feel it, and it is really unusual to have my back pop twice in the same place in a short period of time. Either way, I'm looking forward to it again!

I felt great. Absolutely incredible even! ;) Nothing broken; everything working back to normal. It was an intense fuck, most definitely! He has fucked me quite a few times but this is the first time I had the "pop" deep inside. I think it happened twice over the couple of hours we were playing. I think this was the first time I was relaxed enough he was able to get fully up into the next "chamber" of my guts. He is a great fuck and I was definitely in an incredible head space. Just curious if others experienced it. I'm not sure what caused it. Well, I know it was his huge cock *lol*, but what popped? I wonder if it was just my back getting popped (like at a chiropractor) but when that happens, I can usually feel it, and it is really unusual to have my back pop twice in the same place in a short period of time. Either way, I'm looking forward to it again!

Good to hear you are ok! Then keep on popping! :-)

never experienced that but it sounds like maybe he pushed his way passed the rectum into the sigmoid colon. if you've ever fisted a guy you've probably felt the "exit" from the rectum into the colon. there is a bend in the intestines right there which is supported by a ligament, like a strap that holds it in place. a lot of times guys refer to this passage as the "second ring" or "inner sphincter." in fact it's not a sphincter at all--a sphincter is a circular muscle that opens when relaxed and closes up when tightened. this is just an "elbow' in the tube that makes up the end of the intestines. but with work, the ligament stretched to make a wider hole that is more of a straight shot from the rectum instead of a 90 degree curve. the popping sensation is probably the head of his dick pushing beyond that bend and into the next chamber of your guts.

Are you sure the "pop" was you and not actually coming from him? If I'm hard enough, and I exert enough downward (when laying down on my back, for reference) pressure on my cock by pushing on the head with my palm, I can make it "pop" at the base, similar to cracking your knuckles.

Are you sure the "pop" was you and not actually coming from him? If I'm hard enough, and I exert enough downward (when laying down on my back, for reference) pressure on my cock by pushing on the head with my palm, I can make it "pop" at the base, similar to cracking your knuckles.

Was that directed at me, or the OP? If it was directed at me, I can assure you the "pop" was coming from the bottom's ass. I could feel that inner ring 'snap' around the head of my cock when I popped through and he would gasp and remark that he felt it too. This happened at least a half dozen times, always with the same bottom, and only when I'd really loosened him up from fucking all day and could get in really, REALLY deep

• 2 weeks later...
never experienced that but it sounds like maybe he pushed his way passed the rectum into the sigmoid colon. if you've ever fisted a guy you've probably felt the "exit" from the rectum into the colon. there is a bend in the intestines right there which is supported by a ligament, like a strap that holds it in place. a lot of times guys refer to this passage as the "second ring" or "inner sphincter." in fact it's not a sphincter at all--a sphincter is a circular muscle that opens when relaxed and closes up when tightened. this is just an "elbow' in the tube that makes up the end of the intestines. but with work, the ligament stretched to make a wider hole that is more of a straight shot from the rectum instead of a 90 degree curve. the popping sensation is probably the head of his dick pushing beyond that bend and into the next chamber of your guts.

when i first started getting fisted deep it used to happen. and some advice to hairy one until that pop goes away take it easy or you might do some damage