What was the nastiest sex (in a good way ) you ever had?

Fickloch

Three spring to mind.

Once, I was on a date with one guy. We went back to his place, he fucked me in the shower, we dressed, then he left to pick up dinner. His cousin, who was also his roommate came by and after a brief conversation had my pants around my ankles, my legs spread, and was fucking me against the wall. Then my date came back, we had some dinner followed by more sex.

Another time, I was living with my parents and invited a guy over late at night. I snuck him into the basement where he pinned my knees to my shoulders and rammed his wrist-thick cock in me using only spit as lube. I came quickly, which triggered him shooting his load up my ass.

Finally, I met a guy online and went to his place, where he gave me a booty bump of GHB and crystal meth, and then once it kicked in he fucked me for hours before shooting in my mouth.

getting fucked and seeded by this poz guy with a huge (lito cruise eat your heart out) cock on the sofa of a London sauna whilst the club night organiser and a load of other guys were cheering and taking photos was pretty cool.

Where can we see the pics? :P

last folsom fair, over the course of 4 nights i took 17 loads, 15 of them poz. this year i'm going to try for an even 24.

When did you know they were poz? Before, during or after the fuck?

Edited by Hotload84

Love to pick up homeless guys and get fucked by them in the street. Nasties fuck I have had recently was getting tagged fucked by 5 guys.nthey took turns fucking and pissing on me, calling me all the dirty cunts under the sun, spitting on me and pumping me full of seed. Was worth the trip to the local hostel, although this took place out back by the bins. Two of the lads where just out of prison so had plenty to give. They done a couple of lines off my back and made me lick their sweaty pits and drink every drop of piss they had..

Has nastier but that was the most recent

My lover in college was a maintenance supervisor for the campus...has access to virtually the whole campus. He loves outdoor sex. Most during spring and summer evening an nights, he'd take me up on the roof of one building in particular and fuck me senseless. Spectacular views of the city skyline, warm weather, a bottle of poppers, wine and my Spanish daddy's 9" cock up my ass. We'd be up there for hours load after load from his bare cock.

He'd also fuck me late night in two parks nearby...we even drew a few voyeurs ;)

On a sidewalk in Key West, in 1993, was deepthroating a HOT Latino with 11.5" uncut, got fucked raw by 3 other guys, while a bunch of other guys jacked their cocks and shot all over my back, could hardly believe the stamina the Latino had, he didn't feed me his seed until the third guy pulled out of my ass. Walked back to the guesthouse where I was staying wearing nothing but CUM, proud to be a SLUT!

last folsom fair, over the course of 4 nights i took 17 loads, 15 of them poz. this year i'm going to try for an even 24.

baregeil: "When did you know they were poz? Before, during or after the fuck?"

Knew some were poz before, figured out a few during, and asked a few afterwards. With the guys I asked afterwards, when I responded enthusiastically, all of them got so turned on they gave me a second load, and one of them gave me a third.

Edited by Hotload84

Got thoroughly fucked (and returned favor) by one of my best friends in front of his mother who was cuttin out lines of crystal for us. That was a fun goddamn weekend!

Boy! That is fucked up allright. I love it!