What was the nastiest sex (in a good way ) you ever had?

Fickloch

• 5 months later...

I've been in a lot of nasty sex! And it's not easy to choose which was the best. But the last nasty sex I had was a few months ago. I met a guy at a bar, and when we went back to his place, his roommates were there. So, with the guy who picked me up, and his two roommates, I was with three guys. One of the guys jerked off and shot his load all over my face! Then another guy had me suck his cock while at the same time another was fucking me! They both almost exploded in me at the same time! The guy whose cock I was sucking shot so much cum, I couldn't swallow it fast enough. So, there I was with cum all over my face, cum dripping out of my mouth, and cum dripping out of my ass! That was incredible!

I fucked 3 guys in their home. I made 3 trips. I never even cleaned my fuck after I fucked and bred the first guy. After breeding the third guy I came home and bred my hubby. One of the guy was married to a woman. Ducked him in his basement while his wife was upstairs. He was the one that was supposed to duck me but I told him if I did not have his ass I would make a big scene and his wife will find out. I need him for almost a year after that until I moved to a different state. I miss that married hole.

Edited by bellylvr

Was visiting Portland, OR and was out at one of the gay bars with strippers called Scandals. Met this hot latino twink guy. I went to go pee in the bathroom which had just one stall, and twink decided to come with me so we get into the stall and he basically got me hard and then backed his ass right up onto my bare cock no lube, or spit used. It actually kind of hurt and there was a huge line for the lone stall so we were not able to really get it on, but it was hot. Unfortunately didn't get to take him back to my friends or the hotel to give him my load, would loved to have done that.

Guest Pwrfkme06

I was on a business trip and found a guy on barebackrt.com. He looked hot and we chatted and set up a meeting. I told him my room number and the door would be ajar and he would find me face down and all 4 pillows under me to prop my ass up. He came over and buried his face in my ass as he handed me poppers. After 10 whiffs my head was spinning and the fucking started. He spanked my ass hard and fucked me harder balls deep. He came and was screamed I am cumming. Soon after that their was a knock on the door and he answered it. Some guys said wow you are loud in here love to see what you are so excited about. These 2 guys came in and joined and over and over I took 3 loads from each in my ass. After the first guy said thanks for doing my friends also.

• 1 month later...

Spent a weekend with a group of black guys, all tops. I was the only bottom and had agreed to do whatever they wanted over the course of the two days. Nothing was off limit and they used and abused me like a true slut. One time I took a guy from a club to the alley at the back, he pushed me against the wall, pulled my pants down and fucked me hard before breeding me, the whole thing was on CCTV and I ended up with one of the doormen fucking me as well, smiling at the camera while he held me tight and pounded my ass. I ended up barred from the club but the bouncer and I became regular fuck buddies.

Guest Pwrfkme06

The other day went to a adult bookstore and commando with tight women's shorts on, I was wearing saddles when I arrived and walked to the back area. I slid off my sandals and walked in a circle barefoot. I bent over to pic up my saddles and felt hands on my ass. I said if you want it pull my pants down and fuck me. The rest is history

Probably the time when I was on vacation with my parents in Lauderdale. I was 14 and, when they went for a long walk on the beach, I got picked up by a large football player type black guy that I had been eyeing earlier. We went back to his room, and in broad daylight on the 11th floor balcony, he bred me while I watched my parents taking their walk. I spent most of that vacation with his cum in me. Ever since then, I have loved long walks on the beach...

• 1 month later...