Gang Bang Etiquette

AlphaMale

My last trip to Cali, I took part in a gang bang. Hot bottom boy, but annoying tops. I have a few buds in LV that I like tag teaming sluts with. Always fun. There are a lot of guys who don't get the rules. I have several experiences with tops that didn't need to be there. Stuff like:

Guys start playing with my nipples while waiting our turn. What the fuck are you doing?

Dudes reaching for my junk. It is a gang bang not a god damn orgy. I don't want some top dude handling my cock or pulling on my balls.

Men running their hands on me while I am FUCKING the pussy boy. Hey, can't you tell I am busy right now? Leave me the fuck alone! Do I look like I need your help?!

Then there is cock sucking. If it is a big group, a fluffer is great, but if you are on your knees, NO PUSSY FOR YOU!

And the absolute worst for me is guys that jack off while watching me fuck, and get their spunk on me. That pisses me off to the point of kicking some ass.

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

a gangbang is group sex. sounds to me like you need to realize you're not the only one in the room.

Exactly! If you want it to be only about you perhaps you should find a bitch boi for 1 on 1. So what if the guys are jerking off and you get some cum on you??? You've got your cock shoved up some stranger's poop shoot.

WHAT? This is ridiculous. So what if you get some cum on you? That is fucked up. You can't just fucking jizz on anybody you want. I am not some weird freaks bitch. Fuck that.

Yeah, when you are fucking someone you know you can blow your DNA all up or over the bottom. To be expected. You can not just shoot on anybody. Not cool.

Figures I would get grief from two guys that are "verse".

• Administrators
Dudes reaching for my junk. It is a gang bang not a god damn orgy. I don't want some top dude handling my cock or pulling on my balls.

Men running their hands on me while I am FUCKING the pussy boy. Hey, can't you tell I am busy right now? Leave me the fuck alone! Do I look like I need your help?!

I gotta say I totally understand. I HATE it when other guys try to interact with me when I'm fucking. I like to concentrate on the bottom and ignore the other guys - they're just there to dump their loads and make his hole nice and sloppy. Contrary to what others seem to think a gangbang is not an orgy.

When I do set up a gangbang, I prefer mostly top and if you're versatile I'll tell you before hand that all dicks are mine unless | need another bottom. Even in the bathhouse while a guy fucks in a fuck horse, some guys keep on touching the dick of the guy fucking me. If the top guy can't tap those hands, I'll do it, I spank their hands and forcefully took their hands off in my top fucker. Sometimes, I need to be rude and physical because they wont stop and keep on doing it until the top lost his concentration.

In the gangbang, I let guys suck each others dick and kiss each other but the hole to use is only mine, mine alone, no other holes, no loads for other hole. You can jerk while you watch me getting fucked but when you're cumming it either only be in my ass or mouth, you can interrupt the one who's fucking if he is not cuming yet and put your dick in my ass for you to breed me. You dont come here to have jerk, you come here to breed my hole. Your first load should be in my ass I prefer, but you're succeeding loads, can be in my ass again, in my mouth or in a dick of other guy who is then fucking me and use it at lube. Dont jerk off and cum and squirt your loads in other's body. All loads are mine.

Very interesting. Never been to a gang bang before but I have seen group orgies. Never really been in one. At orgies though if a guy is fucking I sometimes see guys rubbing the tops ass, trying to feel his cock fucking the boy, suck the boy, or try to kiss the top. Really their hands explore so much. I've seen it annoys tops too and sometimes throws them off. I can't blame the tops for that though. Can't neccesarily blame the people either though. Or maybe you can.

It's fine if some get off on gang bangs and because I've never experienced one it might be stupid to say but they sound kind of selfish. I always see guys on craigslist or bbrt posting about "orgy" or gangbang "tops only" or "versatile" "I want" as many loads "up my ass" or as much cock as "I" can get as possible. Of course every bottom has the fantasy of getting fucked and ganged by multiple guys but to me the idea of an event being set up just the bottom sounds a bit selfish on the bottoms part. Well if its a surprise for the bottom and he had no part in planning it I guess it's different. But then again if I got gangbanged I might be a selfish whore who wants as much cock in me as I can get. Could be because I haven't really awakened my pig nature (lol my pig senses aren't tingling) that I can't understand it. I like the idea of orgies because it can be about multiple parties getting off. Tops and bottoms a like. I have noticed in bath houses often that sometimes bottoms try to put themselves out and attract as many tops as they can to suck, get fucked, and eventually have the tops cum on them or in them and have all the tops focus on them. Maybe in that situation it is selfish which is why I would relate gangbangs to being a tad bit selfish.

Without really experiencing one my words are probably nothing but naivety from a young inexperienced (possibly or not) bb bottom.

I am curious as to what bottoms think of gang bangs and having tops focus mostly on them and the pleasure be pretty much all about them taking loads and dick and maybe the tops side as well. I also know that being selfish is not always being a bad thing. Sorry to come off like a holier then though little prick. I'm not really that way I'm just stupid and curious is all. Please forgive me if I come off like an arrogant ass or douche >_>"

a gangbang is a shared sexual experience. if you can't wrap your head around the sharing part, maybe you shouldn't go. or maybe you should arrange to be the first one in and then leave.

if you're not first in line, then you're gonna get someone else's cum on your cock and up your urethra. if getting it somewhere else on your body offends you, maybe it's not the scene for you.

the bottom at the gangbang gets to set the tone and the rules. top are easy to find.

the bottom at the gangbang gets to set the tone and the rules. top are easy to find.

I'm not sure I agree with this. At least not all the time. I'd say that the HOST should be the one to set the ground rules. Sometimes that's the bottom, sometimes that's one of the tops.

I gotta say I totally understand. I HATE it when other guys try to interact with me when I'm fucking.

This, I get. I don't care if you're at a gang bang, an orgy or fucking in a bar or bathhouse. I'm cool with other guys watching and giving some verbal encouragement. But when two guys are having sex, you can look but do not touch unless you are invited. I've had very hot public scenes in baths ruined because some third guy could not keep his hands to himself and would not take no for an answer.

Next Gang Bang= NO Versatiles!

I understand a lot of bottom guys will say they're versatile, but still, that's a bit drastic. I'd frankly love working over a hole with ya and giving that slut plenty of both of our cream. And I got the manners to stand back and watch you do your thing without any interference. No guarantees I wouldn't ask for your number afterwards if I liked what I saw though.

But like I said, let the host set the ground rules for the fun. If you don't like em, don't go. If another guy breaks them, then you got a legit complaint and you can feel free to bitch slap his ass.

I agree with MascMountainMan in that the host has to set up the rules. I must be the only bottom when I setup a group or gangbang at my place. I don't want other bottoms having "accidents" at my place. The other guys can touch and suck each other but no anal but with my hole. It sounds reasonable without sounding self-centered.

If two guys are fucking at a sauna I don't see anything wrong with playing with them unless the object. I like to touch the cock as it goes in and out the hole to know if they are fucking bareback. And I'm sure other men do it for the same reason.

In my opinion at a sauna anything goes. I say this because I've been with tops fucking a bottom on a sling, and from behind I touch their tits or we kiss. And they love it. I've stuck a couple of fingers on the top's hole and played with his hole until he comes.

At a private house, which I think AlphaMale is describing, everyone should have the right to set their limits. In this case the limit is to be left alone, not to be distracted with additional stimulation other then the cock going in and out. The proper etiquette is that "No" means no and this should also hold true at the saunas and other public places.

I agree with MascMountainMan in that the host has to set up the rules. I must be the only bottom when I setup a group or gangbang at my place. I don't want other bottoms having "accidents" at my place. The other guys can touch and suck each other but no anal but with my hole. It sounds reasonable without sounding self-centered.

If two guys are fucking at a sauna I don't see anything wrong with playing with them unless the object. I like to touch the cock as it goes in and out the hole to know if they are fucking bareback. And I'm sure other men do it for the same reason.

In my opinion at a sauna anything goes. I say this because I've been with tops fucking a bottom on a sling, and from behind I touch their tits or we kiss. And they love it. I've stuck a couple of fingers on the top's hole and played with his hole until he comes.

At a private house, which I think AlphaMale is describing, everyone should have the right to set their limits. In this case the limit is to be left alone, not to be distracted with additional stimulation other then the cock going in and out. The proper etiquette is that "No" means no and this should also hold true at the saunas and other public places.

Thank you brother for educating me better on how to enjoy devouring cocks and cum like a proud bottom should........really...this is well appreciatedl

Im with Alpha on this one. A gang bang is not an orgy and no one should be shooting a load on anyone but the bottom. I think it is best for a top to host and watch over a gang bang, to keep it safe and in control.

With regard to Einathens, Pulszer,, and Fuckmebb: you win for biggest douches of the day. Way to take a sexy Conversation and mae it ugly. Have fun being internet bullies, its NOT hot and nor are you guys....

bless you my brother slutboy......good to put those boys in their place.