Have you had illness or injury ever take you out of the fuck game?

Pig Bottom

I've had a few times where I had to take antibiotics and had to take a 30 day dose, they usually give you diarrhea too. I haven't been able to go out during those phases.

Now I am having back problems. I had to go the ER one night because it was so bad. I could hardly get out of bed. I have a herniated disk. Now a few weeks later I am feeling much better, but have not been going out to get fucked. I can't sit for long or stand of walk for too long, I am only comfortable lying down. I think the problem started because I used to go to dark rooms and bend over a bench waiting to get fucked. I think I was bending wrong and I herniated my disk. I may have to resign my pig card if I don't get back to normal and learn how to bend correctly. I miss going out, but I'm just grateful to feel better.

• 7 months later...
Guest faggot hole

i never let an illness take me out of being fucked. my theory is that sex is healthy and health -inducing. i def learned that when once i went to my doctor about a cold i just could not get rid of, i was expecting him to prescribe antibiotics. instead, he said he knew what would make me better as he locked the door to the examining room and fucked my ass. i left with his cum dribbling down my leg, but in two days, i was over the cold.

HIV did that to me for a while. When I seroconverted I was as sick as a dog. They say "flu-like" symptoms because it is probably an easy way to describe it, but I was in bed for two weeks, then felt like I had the flu when I got better. That lasted til I went on meds 3 months later. I was not a typical case I know, but I didn't want to have sex because I didn't want to do anything but sleep, vomit, go to the bathroom, sleep more. I admit I did have sex with a man from Germany who I had set up a hook up with via xtube before I got sick. I tried to cancel telling him I had just tested positive and he said no problem, I am too. So we fucked and I had a fever of 100.5. Even though I felt awful, by then I hadn't had sex in over two weeks and needed it. Realizing it was my first poz on poz fuck, I got very turned on. There was something very "vampirish" about the feeling. I actually felt good for a while. I have it on video. lol With a fever, my asshole was on fire. After a thorough douching, it felt so hot. Similar to the man who fucked me day before my first poz test result. That was hot, too. I got that on video as well! lol. I should post these I guess. In this context, they sound hot. I didn't think they were so hot before.

Edited by TigerMilner

Yeah, sure. I wouldn't count colds, stomach flus, noroviruses etc. That's just life and goes away after a ten days. I don't fuck when I don't feel like it, but I make plans, so no, those don't really take me out of the game. STDs do, especially e.g. syphillis.

Other than that I think the last time I was out of the game completely for several weeks was a sports injury: smashed up face, multiple sprains (arms, hands etc.), body covered in bruises and haematomas. Everything just hurt, especially movement / activity.

Back pain. I know it sounds lame, but there have been times when my back just is killing me and fucking just makes it worse. I even kept track of how much my back hurt and after I would get fucked it would get worse. Thankfully found a doc who fixed me up, but if I could go back in time I would NEVER repeat some of the squats, bent over lifts, high-impact aerobics, etc., that I used to put my body through at the gym.

Doing it now- began vacation on Monday- and Sunday afternoon at work my allergies kicked in to the max. Snot dripping, achy, no energy- and add antihistamines into the mix, well, I have pretty much spent all day Mon and Tues in bed or kicked back on the recliner. Today, Wed, I decided I needed to get out and get bred up- and get my vacation started finally. I was online with all the sites- BBRT Asspig A4A NastyKinkPIgs Squirt. Eventually had 3 guys sniffing around- when I told them I was up for fucking, but that my nose was suffering from allergies, they all backed out-- all I wanted was their cock in my ass- not looking for french kissing- so, I guess I will be out of service until this crap clears out of the air and my sinuses return to normal. So while it isn't some long term issue- even 2 days without cock is an issue for my hole <g>

Realizing it was my first poz on poz fuck, I got very turned on. There was something very "vampirish" about the feeling. I actually felt good for a while. I have it on video. lol With a fever, my asshole was on fire. After a thorough douching, it felt so hot. Similar to the man who fucked me day before my first poz test result. That was hot, too. I got that on video as well! lol. I should post these I guess. In this context, they sound hot. I didn't think they were so hot before.

Btw, I did post the video I mentioned in this post on the Raunchy Fucker site. Here is the link http://www.raunchyfuckers.com/videos/first-poz-on-poz-fucke-635.html

I've been taken out of commission when I get fucked with vaseline. I must be allergic to it. If I jack off with it I get a painful pimple thing on my cock, and if I get fucked with it I get the same thing on my ass. Now I always keep a small tube of K-Y in the car so I don't go through that mess again.

• 4 weeks later...