My (sort of) first bare experience

This is my first time posting anything on this site, but yesterday something happened which I think deserves a post here. I hope I don't get any (too) negative responses, but feedback is always welcome! Here it goes.

Before starting off with this (true) story, I should tell you a little information about myself. I'm 25 years old and have been in a very good relationship with my bf for nine years. His name is Steven. He’s seven years older than am I, he's big, hunky and muscled. His grandparents are of Spanish decent, and you can really tell: he's dark-haired, brown-eyed and continually looks tanned, even in winter. Apart from his, I had never had a bare cock up my ass - until yesterday, that is.

I'm 1m86 (or, as the internet informs me, about 6 foot and an inch something) and rather skinny. Though Steven and I had some flings and threesomes over the last couple of years, we'd never actually seriously considered having unprotected sex with other guys, although we both liked the thought of it. About a month ago, we met the most amazing couple on barebackcity and decided to date with them. They're poz and since we're both neg we decided on using condoms. That date was amazing! So we met them again a couple of times.

Yesterday my man had a day off at work, but I had to work. I work in the city and he decided to first pay me a visit, then go off to the bathhouse where he would meet the top of the other couple. Having flexible hours, I decided to join them for what I thought would be a short while. I diligently informed my boss that I'd be back in a little while and would be working in the evening to catch up on my work. He was fine with this. I took my car for the short drive to the bathhouse, which is located in the city where I work.

Once inside I paid, undressed and went looking for Steven and the other guy. I'll call him Jerry from here onwards, although this is not his real name. I quickly ran into them on the stairs. They were on their way to the sauna and even though the sauna isn't really my cup of tea, I joined them anyway. After talked a little, I suggested going to the steam room, since I'm more at ease there. They agreed to accompany me. One big difference between the sauna and the steam room is that due to the moisture, nobody wears a towel in the steam room. Combine this fact with the steamy darkness, I quickly found Steven’s dick in my mouth. He and Jerry started kissing while I enjoyed alternating between sucking and kissing their uncut and rather large dicks. One of them suggested going to one of the more private cabins, where we could lay down on mattresses - which we did.

I continued to greedily suck their dicks in the private cabin, though Steven clearly wanted more. He positioned me on my knees, got behind me and using only his and Jerry's spit as lube, pushed his dick in my ass in one quick push. It hurt somewhat, but having Jerry's dick in my mouth prevented me from moaning too loudly. Steven started with slow, deep strokes, knowing that's what I prefer when starting to get fucked, all the while I kept sucking and kissing Jerry. Jerry had bought a new bottle of poppers when he entered the bath house. He opened them and put them under my nose. I love poppers, though they quickly turn me into a really piggy whore. I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked hard, and I want to be fucked really, really hard when I've snorted them. This time it wasn't any different. No sooner had I inhaled the poppers, I began wiggling my hips really hard. I could feel Stevens' dick in me, ever harder as he pounded me ever faster. He picked-up his pace, going at it like a jackhammer, and I loved it. I continued sucking Jerry's dick and really getting into being fucked. Jerry repositioned me so that I could more easily kiss him: I was sitting on my knees over Jerry, who was laying on his back, so that his dick was feeling the continuous throbbing of Steven’s dick in my ass, while my torso felt the warmth of his torso, and I kept kissing him deep and passionately. He also kept giving me hits of poppers to keep me slutty. Jerry embraced me and I loved everything about this threesome: the warmth of a big man, his deep, wild kisses, and a dick expertly ravaging my hole.

At this moment Steven retracted his dick and I felt utterly empty. I had just taken a hit of poppers and craved more cock more than anything. I felt Steven's hand near my greedy hole. He grasped Jerry's cock and planting it near my hole. I felt Jerry's dick, wet from my spit and pre-cum sliding in, barely needing any pressure. For half a second I panicked: this guy was poz! My piggy self took over however, and my ass, all ready gyrating up and down, clearly didn't care. I loved it! My first bare cock since Steven’s and a poz one, at that! The fact that I didn't really seem to care felt liberating in a way! Steven positioned himself in front of me and I picked up on the fact that he had a huge grin on his face. He took my head in his hands, kissed me and then pushed my face down to his dick. It tasted a little like my ass but I really didn't care. I sucked him while my ass was being fucked by Jerry, who was still lay under me. Steven told me to get his dick wet, which I did, and then he disappeared again. He told me to take a big hit of poppers, so I took several deep hits. Of course my head was spinning. Then Steven asked me if I was ready. “For what?" I asked. Jerry was still fucking me, and though I felt his pace slowing down, he didn't pull out his dick. Then I felt Stevens’s dick pushing at my ass, or as Jerry called it- "boypussy." He started pushing and I felt his dick sliding in alongside Jerry’s. I had never been double-fucked, but my ass didn't really hurt at this moment. I'm not usually a moaner, but this felt SO amazingly good, that I started moaning like a bitch in heat. I felt two dicks inside me at the same time, one of them moving in and out at a steady pace, the other being held firmly in place and loved everything about it. I wanted to kiss Jerry again but he took me chin and raised my head. I looked questioningly and he asked me if I liked it. I said I loved it; and he asked me why. I didn't really know how to respond to his question, but he clearly did when he followed-up his question to me by saying "Embrace what you are, why do you love it?" At this I understood my role, and I replied "Because I'm a slut." He made me repeat myself a couple of times. Then he gave me some more poppers.

Double-fucking my ass got a little too much for Steven, who pulled out and also pulled out Jerry's dick as well. Steven repositioned me so that I was laying on my back, and started to fuck me really fast and deep, and I saw his eyes start to go all glassy and felt his dick contracting in me. I swear I felt the cum squirting in my insides. Now Jerry had a grin on his face and as soon as Steven pulled out his dick, Jerry slid inside me and started to pound my ass like there was no tomorrow. After a couple of minutes he turned to Steven and gave a meaningful, questioning nod towards me. Steven nodded in affirmation, and I felt a dick starting to spasm in my ass for the second time in about five minutes.

When I got up, my legs were made of rubber, and felt cum dripping down my legs.

When I got back to the office I couldn't make sense of what had just happened. Needless to say I didn't get any work done that evening. Later that night, Steven fucked me a second time and he didn't even need any lube or spit this time, as my ass was still fairly sloppy from the lengthy fuck that afternoon, with all the cum still being in there. When he came, that was all I needed - I came without even touching my dick.

I slept like an angel that night.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...