A Personal Challenge - No More Wasted Cum

rawTOP

• Administrators

We finally moved into our new place and things are calming down for me. For the past year or so I'd jack off just to deal with the stress - it would calm me and let me focus. Now that that's over I'm going to try something new - and not jack off. If I'm successful it means all my cum will go in guys' asses.

[i should start wearing my PA again - it helps by making it difficult to jack off.]

Any other tops want to join me in a "all loads go in the ass" pledge?

Ok!I'm game.It'll be tough because I usually jerk off before I take my shower at night .I think about planting my seed all the time and watching all these T.I.M. vids doesn't help.Well you set the bar and let's see how many of us can do it.

Funny this is brought up. I tried this about two months ago and I went two whole weeks without wasting a load. As long as I shot in my wife's pussy or another man's ass or mouth, I didn't consider it wasted. Keep in mind that I cum at least once a day so this was even more impressive for me to find a willing participant every day. Then I ran into a dry spell online, wife got a nasty cold so no sex there and work was piling up from two weeks of hunting online for ass all day so I had to concede and jack off in the morning so I could focus on my job. For tops that are cool with not cumming for days at a stretch it can be done. I know I can't hold my nut that long though.

not realistic for me; i can't sleep well if i haven't just cum. but i have been eating my own loads (rather than getting a cumrag pregnant) pretty much as long as i've been producing them. guy asked me the other night 'where's your trick towel?' and i just wiggled my tongue at him. that got round 2 started. those loads didn't soak into fabric either.

I agreed to a similar thing with a boyfriend once where we always came together- It ended up with times where I was busy but he was horned so I'd come over when he'd be wanking and he'd blow his load in my mouth in his hallway and I'd leave straight after 2 minutes.

It can work but you need a btm who'll be there for you whenever you get horned up- 24/7