Hateful Bottoms and The Block Botton

thick

This is a rant! Dammit there's only one of me. One 45 year old top. Whats with it today? I get on a4a and this bitch hits me up. Yeah I remember speaking with her briefly in the past. Yeah id checked out the cunts profile earlier today. And yeah I didnt send a message then because somewhere in the back of my aged brain I said "she and I didnt hit it off" so after I checked the profile I moved on.....

Well bitchboy sends me a message later on...."hey hot daddy" I send one back sayin "sure couldve used u this morning" merely because I was being nice. I couldve used him. His profile name has 'gloryhole' in it. So hes a cocksucker and this morn I wanted my dick sukked something terrible! BUT I didnt hit on him because I knew wed talked before and we werent ever gonna hook.

So then this cunt starts in on me. Telling me that i should already know he only sukks at night, and he doesnt chase men, and how Ive got my head up my ass, and how Im a flake.....I wrote her back and said. "who hit on whom? I didnt bother you" Then she makes some snide ass remark to me and when I wanted to return the favor......cunt had blocked me.

You bottoms need to remember that the pitcher/catcher ratio is very lopsidded. I get hit on constantly. Id need an entire computer just to keep track of all you hateful sluts. Give us tops a break. We have a logjam of ass and throat to work through! Dammit!

So to end. I logged back onto a4a under a profile name I never use anymore and I wrote that gloryhole slag a response. "GO SHARPEN UR FANGS ON SOMEONES ELSES DIK. U FUCKING CUNT!"

blocking is for pussies. Its easy to hit someone and then run away. Its not so easy to take a punch back.

peace

Guest pozpig46

Yes glad enjoyed your rant. i get tops that bock me all the time. The ratio of bottoms to tops is very lopsided on the east coast as well. ;)

he is acting like a woman acts when shes been jilted. i always thought one of the great things about being gay was you could have sex without having to suffer that buulshit

Ha,ha,ha.Angry,ranting tops with boiling blood & stupid crazy ass bottoms with unidentified issues!The gay community is going so str8.

@ thick-Your post made my day!I was reading and LMFAO.Now I understand it is frustrating,because many of 'us' have some sort of menstruation cycles and the bitch described above clearly has to deal with himself first, but look on the bright side of life and try to take it easy.The world is full of bottoms who would gladly take care of you.Sometimes people should move on and stop wasting their time on idiots and the incapable.Since I am a bottom, I have never had this particular problem, but I had my share of 'funny' tops.Being an ass is human feature-you did what is right, by sending him in outer space.

Know that feeling... Talked with a bottom on A4A a couple of weeks ago... Was going to stop and breed his hole on the way to work... Get his address and tell him I'll be 20 to 30 minutes - it is LA, after all... fucking traffic... Anyway, am on my way - drive for 20 minutes - am about three blocks from his place, and decide to check a4a on my phone... Two minutes earlier, he left me a message saying one of his "regulars" was coming by, so he was canceling. WTF?!

Emailed him and told him he was a fucking asshole for wasting my fucking time, and he instantly writes back that I was supposed to be there in 15 minutes, and obviously I hadn't even left home yet since I was online, and blocked me... An idiot PLUS stupid obviously

Loser didn't deserve my seed anyway...

BreedingBear, you are hot, so trust this culling mechanism :) All the crappy people do things like this and get themselves weeded out. The flakes can fuck with other flakes.

If you haven't guessed it already, dating sites like Craigslist and A4A suck in regard to hookups. If guys on there were serious about meeting up, they would actually be out in the world and you would meet them there. At least if you met a guy from this common-interest site (breedingzone), you actually have something in common with them and have a better chance of success!

I have to differ. Blocking is for pussies? Not at all.

I have no infinite time, and I use a lot the blocking button. I'd rather spend more time engaged in sex than in pointless e mails with trolls. Not worth my time and attention. Same reason why I delete without reading and block guys with no pictures. If you cannot read my profile saying I am not interested in no picture profiles, it's not worth my time to reply at all.

HungLatinDom u are referring to a different type of blocking. Sure, if a guy continuously nags me to fuck and Im not interested I may block them just so I dont have to deal with deleting their shit from my message file. If a guy has no pics, yeah cool, send them to cyber-purgatory. BUT to start an argument with me, insult me, and then hit the block button because ur too much of a wimp to take my comeback..? Thats a pussy.

I havent blocked this particular guy yet. and I wont. Funny thing is, does he really think I need to beg him to get my cock serviced? Thats why I didnt contact him in the first place yesterday. I found sum ass regardless of his catty, drama-queen BS.