Neg Twink Bets his Ass with Poz Guy

Luke just got home from the best night of clubbing he ever had. It was just only a half hour before that Chad had given him his phone number after two hours of dancing and kissing on the dance floor. Luke couldn't help but to think of the reflection in the mirror in the club as they danced with Chad's toned, smooth and lightly tanned body moving expertly to the music. He thought about the huge bulge being pushed against his crotch as they danced tightly together. He didn't want to be too eager and call; but if he didn't see Chad again soon, he couldn't live with it. He pulled called the number scribbled onto the drink napkin.

"Hello," answered Chad in a gently manner. "Hi, this is Luke. You gave me your number at the club while we...." Luke could hardly finish before Chad replied. "Yeah, cutie. I remember you. What are you doing now? I don't want to be forward, but if you're not tired, we should hang out," Chad offered. Luke was trying not to sound too excited, "yeah, that's cool. I'd like to see you." There was a slight pause and then Chad volunteered, "Just so there's no surprise, I'm HIV positive. I mean, if we end up getting that far, I think you should know up front." There was an even longer pause; as Luke was completely unprepared for that remark and he had never found himself in this position before. "Are you there?" Chad asked. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just...um...surprised. I think you're really hot. I just...well, not saying we'd get that far anyway, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having sex with a poz guy. I don't wanna risk it." "It's cool," Chad said evenly. He heard this before; and had gotten used to it.

Still, Luke still couldn't get the image of Chad out of his head; and still felt a longing to feel the huge bulge against him again, and quickly found himself suggesting an alternative, "Well, if we get that far, how about I just blow you? I give great head." Chad tried not to sigh loudly, "Nahh, sorry. Head doesn't get me off. I need to fuck a nice ass raw to get off. So, this isn't gonna work. Sorry man." "Wait," Luke felt a sense of panic, not wanting to let Chad hang up. "I promise you I'll make you cum by sucking you off good." "That never works. Everyone says they can, and it never happens. Sorry," Chad replied. Another awkward pause. Luke was growing desperate. "Um .. well, how about this. I'll suck your cock for ten minutes; and if I can't make you cum, then you can fuck me." Chad was a bit shocked, "Um..., I'm not sure you wanna do that. I'm not kidding, no one has ever made me cum by head before; so I would end up fucking you bareback. And I don't think you'll be able to handle it." Handle it? Luke thought to himself: is it *that* big? Luke was even more aroused at the thought of it now, but kept himself composed, "I can make anyone cum. I promise if I don't make you cum in ten minutes, you can fuck me bare." Chad thought for a moment. "Well, you better not back out. In fact, I want you to lube up your hole with lots of lube before I come over 'cause if I don't cum in ten minutes, like you say, my cock is plunging right into your hole, so, you better be ready." Wow Luke thought to himself and found himself instantly hard, and agreeing to the proposal, gave Chad his address.

About 45 minutes later, Luke's mouth opened as Chad pulled down his jeans and revealed 8.5 inches of length and a thick head pointing almost straight up. "I'm counting starting now," Chad said as he looked at his watch. Luke found himself a little scared, but still aroused. He knew the odds of contracting HIV from sucking a poz cock were very low; but he was still nervous. He also felt turned on by the idea, somehow, though. Luke slowly took the tip of the big cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the head for about a minute. "Oh, that's a good start, keep going," Chad urged him, knowing full well, he was not going to cum unless it was up Luke's ass. Luke was giving the best head he could muster, and was surprised only to hear a slight moan every few minutes. Chad stayed rock hard, and Luke thought Chad would come at any moment. Then Chad remarked "One more minute until I own your ass." Luke felt somewhat anxious, but also turned on. He sucked frantically, and played with the low-hangers dangling at the base of the massive cock he was enjoying. In the back of his head, he found himself secretly hoping that he would fail in this task. And then he found himself slowing down some so as to maybe not be successful. "That feels so good, yeah go slower," Chad said, even though the slower pace was even less pleasing to him.

Luke sucked even more slowly; and found himself going from the tip to about a third of the way down the cock in about 15 seconds, far slower than his earlier attempts. 'I wonder what it would feel like?' Luke thought to himself, knowing he was failing at his self-appointed task. "Time's up." Chad announced. Luke looked up at him with a sense of wanting and apprehension. "Tell you what," Chad considered, "I'll give you three more minutes to get yourself off the hook. But, if you can't make me cum these last three minutes, I get to cum in your ass too." Luke was so turned on by the idea of this huge cock owning his ass, that he quickly agreed even though he desperately wanted to fail now. "Go slow again like you did. That felt good," Chad lied.

So, Luke continued with the slow blowjob while he considered the implications. Now that Luke was wanting to get fucked, he found himself slowing increasing his pace. If Chad liked it slow, then Luke reasoned he should pick up the pace to prevent Chad from cumming. "Oh fuck," Chad said as Luke picked up the pace, "I said go slow...fuck, that feels good...fuck...you...are...good." Chad was starting to lose a little control. Luke sucked ferociously on the cock, gagging occasionally and making the thick meat in front of him as wet as possible. Chad found he was having a little difficulty from getting too aroused; but he kept his eye on the prize and managed to stave off the orgasm that was building within him. Luke felt the cock tightening in his mouth; and feared his mouth would be filled with cum any moment; and now was determined to get fucked, so, Luke stopped suddenly.

"I can't do it. Your dick is just too big. My jaw is tired. I give up." Luke tried to act upset and disappointed, yet, at this point, it was nearly impossible to contain the excitement he was feeling. Luke got off his knees and onto the bed on his back. "You win," Luke said in a faked sad voice. "Go ahead and fuck me." Chad had learned to not give neg guys a chance to re-consider. Without missing a beat, he quickly moved into his position, and worked his cock into Luke's pre-lubed hole, forcing his thickness into the tight wanting hole in front of him. "OH GOD!" Luke yelped. "Not all at once! Ahh!" Luke ignored the Chad's order, and shoved his big tool all he way to the hilt. "FUCK! FUCK!" Luke cried, "You're...FUCK...oh fuck!" Luke slowly slid it out a couple of inches and then back into the hilt. "Unhh...No! Fuck!" Luke exclaimed. "I don't know if...oh FUCK!" Chad was slowly picking up his pace. "It's okay, you'll get used to it. Yeah, take my cock. Take it." The initial sharp pains brought Luke closer back to reality and he remembered that Chad was poz; and he started to get tense, saying "I don't know...if..." Luke started to say. Chad cut him off by again pushing in all the way. "Oh fuck! Oh god, that feels amazing..." Luke's ass suddenly got used to the big piece prying its way into his body. "I'm just not sure if...." Another thrust. "Oh fuck! Nooo!" Luke again exclaimed.

Chad picked up the pace; he knew Luke was now under his control. "Oh no! No! No!" was all Luke could mutter as his ass was pounded. "Oh yeah, I knew I'd get your ass," Chad taunted, as he continued to drive his cock into his new twink lover. "No..." Luke mumbled. "You want me to stop?" Chad offered, anticipating the answer. "No" Luke could barely utter as he tried to catch his breath. Chad drilled for another minute and then directed Luke, "Get on your stomach." Chad pulled out and Luke immediately complied. Chad shoved his big cock back in, startling Luke again, but pleasing him all the same. "HOLY FUCK! FUCK!" Luke yelled, "No! No! NOOO!" Chad continued to hammer his newly conquered hole, "You ready for my poz cum?" "No! Don't cum in me!" Luke blurted out, yet he was craving it now. "You want me to stop?" Chad asked as he pounded as deeply as he could. "No! No! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Luke screamed.

"Get ready for my load!" Chad commanded, picking up his pace. "NO! OH FUCK! NO! NO! FUCK ME!" Luke kept yelling as he neared his climax and was too turned on to reconcile the conflicted feelings he was having. "TAKE IT!!!!" Chad yelled as he buried his cock deep and unloaded in slow, forceful thrusts. "NO!!!!!!!!!!" Luke shouted as he felt the hard cock pulsating in his ass, and as he jizzed himself into his blanket beneath him. Chad collapsed next to Luke as each guy caught his breath. Luke was slowly coming to his senses after the insane fuck he just experienced. "Oh my god. I can't believe I did that," Luke said as he started to regret what just happened. "I told you that you couldn't make me cum from head," Chad replied with a smirk.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome story! Chad is clearly talented in the fucking department, and makes any horny bottom willing to take his poison. Love the gambling/wagering aspect of this, and Luke clearly lost (or won, depending on your point of view). Maybe we can expect more of Chad's adventures, or Luke's progress as a bareback slut? Please?

Love that fuck, they you collapse next to the fuck, play around and then mount that hole again and add some more toxic seeds. Keep the bottom distracted while those toxic seed seep deeper into his fuck hole and can take hold. Later fuck again, working those seeds deeper. That a wild, hot fuck. Bottoms love that kind of fuck, not knowing later how they will test.

That's why i don't knowingly meet hiv poz guys. Even though I know it's not fol proof, I sero-sort, because I know that if i meet a hiv poz guy, i'll let him fuck and breed my ass. I don't have the will power to resist a good raw fuck. And I'd end up poz sooner.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Buddy and I already have a game for this. Poz guy gets a 2 minute suck and then a 2 minute fuck and then back to sucked and then back to fucking. If he cums in any of these 'periods' he gets to cum in the Neg ass (if while being sucked, the neg guy has to turn around fast and take it in his ass too) If the poz guy doesn't cum the neg guy is off the 'hook' and other guy has to take the poz load in his ass. My buddy now has taken 2 loads like this, but then he takes all loads anyway and has saved my neg ass for another time. LOL Buddy was also tickling the poz guys ass and balls trying to make him cum faster in me, but just didn't quite make it. Both times, the poz guy came in about another minute in buddies ass, so they got very close to cumming in my ass but just missed. LOL Maybe another time and another poz guy who cums faster will get my neg ass but then that is next time, maybe. LMBO

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 11/5/2013 at 3:04 PM, MackyJay said:

Buddy and I already have a game for this. Poz guy gets a 2 minute suck and then a 2 minute fuck and then back to sucked and then back to fucking. If he cums in any of these 'periods' he gets to cum in the Neg ass (if while being sucked, the neg guy has to turn around fast and take it in his ass too) If the poz guy doesn't cum the neg guy is off the 'hook' and other guy has to take the poz load in his ass. My buddy now has taken 2 loads like this, but then he takes all loads anyway and has saved my neg ass for another time. LOL Buddy was also tickling the poz guys ass and balls trying to make him cum faster in me, but just didn't quite make it. Both times, the poz guy came in about another minute in buddies ass, so they got very close to cumming in my ass but just missed. LOL Maybe another time and another poz guy who cums faster will get my neg ass but then that is next time, maybe. LMBO

I love games. Thanks for sharing this one.