Am I in heat? and does the 'need' for seed ever go away?

cougkdc99

I spent the last 2 nights at the bathhouse taking loads, took today off work and got fucked ANON at my place all day long, 7 loads, and am still extremely horny right now, probably gonna head back to the bathhouse. Does this 'need' for getting fucked and bred ever go away? Will I ever be satisfied. I'm 33 yo and can't get enough sex! It's starting to control my life.

I agree. It never does go away. To me that"s a good thing!!! I've become a slut cumhole and love every minute of it. I have managed to get it under control and only hit the baths once a week now. But I get very restless and increasingly horny the closer I get to whatever day I finally do go.

I agree that it will never go away. You have discovered dick and how addictive it is. I'm an older man now, and realize that my addiction to dick has partially ruled my life. I could probably have made a better career and made more money without this addiction to dick and loads, but I don't think I would have been any happier.

It's been a great 5 days since I really started to hunger for cock n cum, I've taken 49 loads and been fucked by 41 guyz, I guess its my new job to take cock, the hunger doesn't subside, was at the bath house last night from 6 on, took 17 loads and am still VERY horny, my hole twitches like crazy, there's an empitness when there is no cock sliding in and out of me...........it's funny that all of a sudden I get a thirst I can't quench!

Guest cumdrainer4u

I have found it never goes away and I am a cumdump and now pozzed up so if your not pozz yet YOU WILL BE SO BE READY!

I guess I'm gonna be completely out of control for the rest of my life;) Took more loads last night at the Z and still horned up, I can't get enough! Completely insatiable appetite for cock n cum. While getting railed by a red haired older top last night I came to the realization that fuck is completely natural and the growing 'need' is what all men have lurking inside them...the lucky one's like myself embrace their need and give in to it;)

I guess I'm gonna be completely out of control for the rest of my life;) Took more loads last night at the Z and still horned up, I can't get enough! Completely insatiable appetite for cock n cum. While getting railed by a red haired older top last night I came to the realization that fuck is completely natural and the growing 'need' is what all men have lurking inside them...the lucky one's like myself embrace their need and give in to it;)

Jealous here!! i got fucked by a wrist thick cock last week, still repairing myself lol. I am quite into red heads these days too, lucky fucker. How many loads did you take?

There is true 'sex addition' which is not a good thing and in the long run can be damaging both physically and mentally. Personally I work hard to play hard and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't be able to fly off for a weekend to San Juan, Toronto, , LA, etc., and have incredibly hot sex/fun if I did not first take care of the practical matters of life... work, pay my bills, acquire wealth, and generally be a responsible person outside of the bedroom.

Sex is my REWARD for working so hard. It's a win/win.

Made it through work yesterday although got fucked twice in the executive washroom. Then went ot the bathhouse for the evening and took 11 more loads of cum. Guess this is my metamorphasis into a cum slut, thinking about cum, wanting cum, getting cum, etc.