What's Your Favorite Jockstrap

bbottom26

I found on in the corner of the sling/dark room area at club Z in Seattle that was piss and cumstained in front, and where the straps me the pouch, it was brown and red. I figure somebody was fisted in it who easn't truly 'ready'. I still cherish it.

Just ordered 10 different ones from these guys.

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/

Makes me hard just thinking about trying them all on.

I now have received and tried them all and my favorite for all types of use is the Bike jockstrap with 2 inch waistband. It's very comfortable for all day/night use, gives good support for you jewels and free access to your ass. And I think it is quite stylish. A great product for the discerning bottom ;)

Jock strap or posing pouch? I think jockstrap I think sweaty change room, steamy showers and high school for some reason but posing pouches bring to mind images of hard bodied studs with their cocks straining at the material just begging to be released. Hey, is it getting hot in here? Like TotalBottom, I've got a worn leather pouch with thin straps and some chrome hardware. Love em!

Posing strap and chaps should be standard for guys.

• 4 weeks later...
My general rule is to only wear jockstraps that look like bottom gear. If it I can picture a top wearing the jockstrap, I won't buy it.

I find its more the tops actioins, than what he's wearing, but seeing a top wearing a jock and pulling his cock out of it is a turn on. As a bottom I like the thin top strap Bike jock. Got several are cum stained ;-)

My favorite is a well-worn Champion I keep in my gym bag and never wash. It looks good under bar chaps and highlights my ass when I feel like taking a cock up it, but also pulls aside to let me rise someone else's ass if that 's the mood I'm in.

• 3 months later...
Guest faggot hole

Any piss soaked jock that is stiff with cum that a boy friend or fuck buddy used at the gym, hopefully for several months without washing before he stuffed it in my mouth when he fucked me in the steam room.

• 4 months later...

My favorite is a black leather jock that rides low on my hips with a strap up the crack. The front has a flat leather panel with a hole through it (like a built-in cockring), and then snaps for attaching a leather codpiece. When I'm getting fucked, I simply unsnap the rear strap and my hole is open. When I'm fucking, the codpiece unsnaps easily, and the inner cockring supports my cock and balls. I prefer it at the baths - easier than trying to keep one of those "one-size-fits-all" towels on - and looks fuckin' hot! Love walkin' the halls with my semihard cock slidin' around in the pre-lubed leather pouch - or the back strap holdin' in a large buttplug - or both! Oink!

• 10 months later...

Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm going to have to agree on the Bike jockstrap. For me, it's great because it's a very elastic swim jock, which means I can get piggy with it and soak it with my chem piss, which I have done, and later forgotten, and so RIP Bike jockstrap. Time for a trip to the Depot Store in Silverlake!