Limp dick picks in hook up ads ...

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

So, I've been checking out a couple of hook up sites, and one thing I don't get is tops that post limp dick shots -- especially while giving themselves a handle like, "holerippergod92."

Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of making a cock hard with my mouth. It makes my ass quiver. But, really, it's just bad advertising. Like bottoms who post all cock shots.

I think they need some lessons from our host -- his handle is, "Rawtop," and his avatar is a beautiful, thick, cum-lubed cock plugging a nice ass.

I, for one just pass them by.

What about the TOPS who have ass shots and side profile shots? What are they selling?? I'd rather see the limp dick of a top than his ass-- in my town, thats called a switcher- as soon as he gets in the bedroom his top hat falls off and his ankles will be caught up in the ceiling fan <g>

I must say that I have been surprised that I have met many tops who didn't have the best profile pics--including soft cock pics, or in some cases no cock pics at all--who turned out to be much hotter than expected. I know it's a pain with guys who post old, outdated, or outright fake pics, but there are just as many guys who for whatever reason have horrible pics but in person they blow you away.

I love being surprised when I meet a guy for the first time and it's only then do I find out that he has a huge cock. It's happened a lot.

Best pics take 2 guys- the subject and the photographer - but most of us are single ( which is why we are on hook up sites to begin with) So we make do trying to angle the shot while not able to see the viewfinder- the result is piss poor, too close or slightly out of focus pics. And when you have someone over and think about taking some fresh shots, the sex gets in first, the photos get forgotten, and the old pics end up having to do. Maybe the hook sites ought to have photo sessions for their members in many of the cities they are dominant in- tied in withva bar or sex club, and part of a freshmeat membership drive <g> I volunteer to be a fluffer for the photographer !!

i get that trying to take solo pics aint always the easiest thing in the world, but it aint hard to take a pic of a hard cock, it's actually well harder for the bottom guys in all fairness, like i dunno if rubio2001 took that pic solo but challenging if he did, a cock pic or a body & cock pic in the mirror is child's play in comparison

Back when I only topped, I found that cock pics (especially hard) brought in a literal barrage of replies... more than I could handle or ever be interested in. The quantity of flakes, trolls, and "wassups" increased as well. I'm not bragging or anything special, but it really was a hassle to weed through them all to find a suitable hookup. I'm sure I missed out on many GOOD bottoms because I was either overwhelmed, wasting my time on flakes/freaks, or didn't get back to them because of the number of responses.

When I toned down the pics, I got fewer replies, but they were from guys who actually took the time to READ what I was looking for, or were more interested in us both having a good time rather than thinking my dick was just another check on their list to conquer, please themselves on, and leave me hanging.

Now that I'm much more of a bottom, I actually tend to disregard the ads that rely upon a big hard cock pic. I know that my response will be 1-in-100 and easily overlooked, or the ad is a fake or bot, or the pic is stolen and doesn't even belong to the guy who posted it. I focus more on guys who share mutual kinks/desires, or who I find attractive in ways other than the size of their cock. It's not foolproof, but I get MUCH better results that way and usually end up having more fun.

i get that trying to take solo pics aint always the easiest thing in the world, but it aint hard to take a pic of a hard cock, it's actually well harder for the bottom guys in all fairness, like i dunno if rubio2001 took that pic solo but challenging if he did, a cock pic or a body & cock pic in the mirror is child's play in comparison

I've taken my own pics. I just have a regular camera I bought from HSN and a simple tripod. I just set the timer and then run and get into position. In about 15 minutes you can take a ton of pictures and then just delete the ones that don't turn out that great. It's actually pretty fun.

Now getting actual pics during sex is much harder... I've had tops take pics with their cock in my hole, double fucking my ass with a dildo and their cock, etc., and it's rare that any of them are really that good. I do have one where a guy is shoving a big dildo up my ass and it came out great and I use it for my gmail profile pic, but it's hard to get an 'action' pic without a third party to take it.

Guest Matias47
Why in the world does a top have to prove anything by showing a hard cock picture, they are tops after all!

Y'see, that's an attitude I know is shared by many on this site, but it's an attitude I, personally, will never understand. Absolutely, the top needs to "prove" something. And showing a limp noodle while professing his prowess proves to me that he's a bit goofy. For one thing, I find limp dicks to be among the sillier looking things around, whereas a nice hard one makes me drool. Plus, I like myself -- the top has to meet some of my expectations just as I have to meet some of his. I'll never be one of those guys who's so sub that he considers himself there only for the top's pleasure. I need to be pleasured as well.

Aside from that, I believe in honest advertising. My pics are all recent and all me. And they show what I like to do. (Though I still need a good shot of me deep throating some one. Volunteers let me know.) I like it when others do the same.

PS. Sorry, I misspelled "pics" as "picks" in my headline. Guess I need to be spanked.