Unsatisfied Boyfriend Seeks Poz Fucker

Daryl was on his back while his boyfriend, Peter, fucked him as they usually did a couple times a week. The only thing different, this time, was Brian, watching from a chair, stroking the biggest cock either of them had ever seen. Peter seemed to ignore the hot guy on the chair just a few feet over stroking, as he plowed into Daryl, while Daryl was trying his hardest not to constantly stare at Brian.

By this time, Daryl would usually be faking moans so that his bf would finish. Peter was a nice young man and devoted boyfriend, but a horrible fuck. He even had a decent sized cock, Daryl thought, but Peter just couldn't get Daryl off. The chemistry just wasn't right. This time, however, Daryl was moaning with desire as he imagined Brian in place of Peter fucking him deeply. Peter sped up his pace a little as usual before he came, "I'm going to cum" he said. Peter then pulled out and jacked off onto Daryl's smooth belly like he had done dozens of time before. So well-rehearsed; and so boring to Daryl.

Daryl faked another complimentary comment "Oh yeah, that was hot. I'm just too nervous to cum right now, I guess." Peter never seemed to care if Daryl came or not. Each fuck session ended the same way. And despite them having their first guest watch them fuck, Peter had a difficult time breaking his routine. "Uggh .. I need to shower. I'll be out in a few" Peter said, and then slipped away to the bathroom. He almost seemed oblivious to Brian even being there.

Moments later, the bathroom door closed and the shower was running. Brian's patience was about to pay off. Daryl remembered the conversation they exchanged over e-mail messages as they arranged this. Peter would only agree to having a third person watch them fuck. Brian knew that's all that would likely happen. And since Brian was just going to watch, Daryl and Peter didn't mind Brian being poz. After all, he was just there to watch, so no harm done there.

"Did you cum?" Daryl asked his newly-made athletic and hung poz friend. "No," Brian answered, detecting some interest on Daryl's part, "why don't you suck me off real quick while Peter showers." Daryl nearly jumped out of bed, and quickly made his way to Brian's thick tool. He had hoped this moment might present itself, and took advantage of it as quickly as he could.

On his knees, Daryl struggled to go down down Brian's shaft. He was too aroused to even worry about Brian's HIV status. "Rules were meant to be broken," Daryl had thought to himself thinking about his own personal rule of not messing around with poz guys. Brian enjoyed his new twink friend gagging on his cock; and felt confident he would get what he wanted next. "Look, I know you don't play with poz guys. But, I can tell how much you want my cock. How about I just fuck you quickly so that you can enjoy it a little. I won't cum up in your ass or anything."

Daryl thought for a moment. He had never had a cock as big as this, and the thought of getting fucked while his boyfriend was just down the hall showering, turned him on even more. It was so scandalous; and too delicious a thought for Daryl to not enjoy. He knew of a friend who let a poz guy fuck him, and he was still HIV neg.

Fuck it, Daryl thought to himself, I WANT this cock. Daryl answered by moving back to the bed and laying back down on his back. Brian knew time was against them, and moved quickly into position, forcefully spreading Daryl's legs apart and throwing them over his shoulders while he pushed his thick cock into Daryl's already fucked and lubed hole. "It's gotta be quick .. oh FUCK!" Daryl tried not to shout as Brian's thickness entered and stretch his hole tighter than anything he'd ever felt. Thankfully his hole was very well lubed from his prior fuck. "Don't worry, I'll be quick," Brian said as he slid the rest of his girth inside Daryl, "I love how you stared at my cock while Peter fucked you. How's that feel?" "Fuck .. feels so damn good, oh GOD. Fuck me!" Daryl could barely contain the excitement. He was cheating with the biggest cock he ever seen, and letting a poz guy fuck him raw. The guilt and fear heightened the intense arousal he was already feeling.

Brian picked up his pace and soon was all the way in him. "Oh yeah, take that huge cock." Daryl was having a hard time catching his breath, and trying not to moan too loud, "Oh god , don't stop fucking me." "I'm about to cum" Brian warned. "Please don't stop fucking me" Daryl begged. "But, I'm going to cum" Brian insisted. "Feels too good, don't stop," Daryl said. He had heard Brian's warning, but was overwhelmed by the sensations he was feeling and was losing control. Brian picked up his pace and jabbed deeply as his cock started to throb, "I'm cumming!" he said quietly while he continued to pound away." "OH GOD! OH GOD!" Daryl felt his cock about to explode; and he wasn't even jacking it. Brian pushed all the way deep inside Daryl and kept unloading the last of his load while Daryl started to shoot all over his stomach, chest and chin. Brian covered Daryl's mouth to muzzle the noise as Daryl moaned underneath his hand and sprayed his load.

Brian slowly pulled his massive cock out of Daryl's hole. Both were relieved to hear the shower was still running as they returned to their senses. Daryl leaned forward and pulled Daryl close to his face, "You better leave before Peter gets out. "I'll tell him you were bored and left. Man, that was amazing. I've never been fucked like that. I want to be your boyfriend."

Brian heard this before. One of the consequences of having a big dick is everyone says he wants to date you, but he felt an earnest and sincerity from Daryl he never felt before, "Well, you know how to find me. If you really wanna do it, I'm game. Let's talk again tomorrow." They kissed passionately albeit briefly, and then Brian made his quick escape. All before the shower had ended.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11

fucking hot story..... I hope you will write the next chapter.....I woluld also enjoy a bit of a prequell where we find out how straighlaced Peter was tlaked into having an audience.... and how they found poz brian,,,,,

That is one hot story, and really hope there will be follow up chapters, If I were Daryl I would definately follow up and get more of that poz cum juice pumped into me and hopefully have Brian take me to some Poz parties and maybe even get peter involved and someone could stealth him and get him into the group

I guess I'd end up being Brian. Ii'd lgive into the moment andnlet poz daryl fuck me too. That's why I. Don't intentionally play with post guys. Because I have no self control. Very hot scenario.

I would love to be Daryl and have Brian fill me over and over with his hot thick juice, and this would continue until I got the fuck flue from him then I would tie up Peter and Brian and I would take turn filling his hole with our combined poz juices, and then I would go search for Flexbtm and continue to share and fill him and get him to join the group

• 1 year later...

PART TWO

What was Daryl supposed to do next? He tried to stop thinking of Brian, but the sexual attraction was constantly there. Peter was a good guy; Daryl liked him and did not want to hurt him. The first few times he'd called Brian, he felt guilty. He and Brian would talk over the phone, after work, or when Peter was out, and both would find pleasure in these nightly chats. Not only intellectual pleasure, but also a hot jack off session foreshadowing the fun they would have again and again. Without Peter.

Daryl had been negative all his life. He desperately wanted it to stay that way. He got scared merely thinking about HIV. It made his heart beat and his adrenaline rush. But when he was with Brian, he stopped caring. He cold no longer help himself from becoming a whore or his bottom bitch. Even cheating on Peter had turned him on. He could no longer think rationally.

Peter had continued plowing Daryl's ass before bed time, but Daryl just could not get off. No matter what - it seemed the chemistry just was not there. Unlike when the sexy Brian had been inside him. And now that Peter was away on business for a few days, Daryl sat wondering if he had made the wrong decision to invite Brian over. A "date" consisting of a few beers and a movie, he had explained. But he knew they would fuck.

So Brian came over and, after some chit chat and a few beers, they started kissing. Brian wanted to put his thick cock inside Daryl again. And Daryl was horny for it, too. Brian asked him if he loved his partner, but Daryl could not bring himself to say yes. Again, he explained that Peter was a nice guy. "So you prefer a real man who knows how to fuck you and make you moan and roll your eyes. I'll do just that for you. And more."

That as basically the reason why Daryl got on his hands and knees and let the top penetrate him. And, like the first time, Brian started to bang Daryl's tight hole. Slowly at first, but faster and faster by the second. Only this time, there was no need to rush. He watched and drooled as he admired Brian's reflection in the mirror. The stud was holding his ass and fucking it hard and deep. "Tell me you want me to stop. Tell me Peter means enough to you and I will stop," Brian proposed. But Daryl said nothing. The choice was made. He loved Brian.

When Peter called to wish Daryl a good night, Brian did not stop fucking. Brian enjoyed watching Daryl pretend to be groggy and taking from a nap as his cock invaded Daryl's pussy. Peter's former partner. He whispered to Brian that he was getting close. Daryl didn't know how to respond. He knew he wanted to be with Brian, but he couldn't just end things with Peter like this.

Sensing Daryl needed help, Brian leaned in and whispered in his ear: "When you tell him that you love him, I won't hesitate. Ill fuck you fast and furious. I'll make you beg for my cum. Then I'll breed you." Daryl felt a wave of desire wash over him. The conversation between him and his boyfriend (or was it former boyfriend now?) was winding down toward the traditional evening greeting.

"Anyhow I should get back to work," Peter was saying. "See you tomorrow, Daryl." Now was the moment to decide: stay forever stuck in a deteriorating relationship and feeling unsatisfied in bed, or let loose and take the POZ stud up the ass raw. "I love you, baby." Daryl was looking straight into Brian's eyes. He repeated it again just as Peter was hanging up on his end. He continued moaning... "I love you, Brian! Cum in me. Knock me up."

Brian's sexy face contorted into an animal's rage as he unloaded several spurts of cum into his new boy's unprotected yet willing hole. "Fuck yeah, bitch! I know you want it. Get ready, baby... Here's my toxic load for you." And he came inside Daryl. Again.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 7