Unsatisfied Boyfriend Seeks Poz Fucker

• 8 years later...
On 6/22/2012 at 9:36 PM, flexbtm said:

I guess I'd end up being Brian. Ii'd lgive into the moment andnlet poz daryl fuck me too. That's why I. Don't intentionally play with post guys. Because I have no self control. Very hot scenario.

So 10 years ago, I confused Daryl and Bryan.  I’d have been Daryl getting fucked, but now I don’t avoid poz guys. I take their loads too. I still can’t help myself once I have a hard cock in me I want to take its load too. Too bad we haven’t heard from Orlandoneg in a long time. He wrote the hottest stories. 

2 hours ago, flexbtm said:

So 10 years ago, I confused Daryl and Bryan.  I’d have been Daryl getting fucked, but now I don’t avoid poz guys. I take their loads too. I still can’t help myself once I have a hard cock in me I want to take its load too. Too bad we haven’t heard from Orlandoneg in a long time. He wrote the hottest stories. 

Yeah, wonder what happened to him.  Wish he was still writing.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/28/2013 at 6:20 PM, cumbitch111 said:

PART TWO

What was Daryl supposed to do next? He tried to stop thinking of Brian, but the sexual attraction was constantly there. Peter was a good guy; Daryl liked him and did not want to hurt him. The first few times he'd called Brian, he felt guilty. He and Brian would talk over the phone, after work, or when Peter was out, and both would find pleasure in these nightly chats. Not only intellectual pleasure, but also a hot jack off session foreshadowing the fun they would have again and again. Without Peter.

Daryl had been negative all his life. He desperately wanted it to stay that way. He got scared merely thinking about HIV. It made his heart beat and his adrenaline rush. But when he was with Brian, he stopped caring. He cold no longer help himself from becoming a whore or his bottom bitch. Even cheating on Peter had turned him on. He could no longer think rationally.

Peter had continued plowing Daryl's ass before bed time, but Daryl just could not get off. No matter what - it seemed the chemistry just was not there. Unlike when the sexy Brian had been inside him. And now that Peter was away on business for a few days, Daryl sat wondering if he had made the wrong decision to invite Brian over. A "date" consisting of a few beers and a movie, he had explained. But he knew they would fuck.

So Brian came over and, after some chit chat and a few beers, they started kissing. Brian wanted to put his thick cock inside Daryl again. And Daryl was horny for it, too. Brian asked him if he loved his partner, but Daryl could not bring himself to say yes. Again, he explained that Peter was a nice guy. "So you prefer a real man who knows how to fuck you and make you moan and roll your eyes. I'll do just that for you. And more."

That as basically the reason why Daryl got on his hands and knees and let the top penetrate him. And, like the first time, Brian started to bang Daryl's tight hole. Slowly at first, but faster and faster by the second. Only this time, there was no need to rush. He watched and drooled as he admired Brian's reflection in the mirror. The stud was holding his ass and fucking it hard and deep. "Tell me you want me to stop. Tell me Peter means enough to you and I will stop," Brian proposed. But Daryl said nothing. The choice was made. He loved Brian.

When Peter called to wish Daryl a good night, Brian did not stop fucking. Brian enjoyed watching Daryl pretend to be groggy and taking from a nap as his cock invaded Daryl's pussy. Peter's former partner. He whispered to Brian that he was getting close. Daryl didn't know how to respond. He knew he wanted to be with Brian, but he couldn't just end things with Peter like this.

Sensing Daryl needed help, Brian leaned in and whispered in his ear: "When you tell him that you love him, I won't hesitate. Ill fuck you fast and furious. I'll make you beg for my cum. Then I'll breed you." Daryl felt a wave of desire wash over him. The conversation between him and his boyfriend (or was it former boyfriend now?) was winding down toward the traditional evening greeting.

"Anyhow I should get back to work," Peter was saying. "See you tomorrow, Daryl." Now was the moment to decide: stay forever stuck in a deteriorating relationship and feeling unsatisfied in bed, or let loose and take the POZ stud up the ass raw. "I love you, baby." Daryl was looking straight into Brian's eyes. He repeated it again just as Peter was hanging up on his end. He continued moaning... "I love you, Brian! Cum in me. Knock me up."

Brian's sexy face contorted into an animal's rage as he unloaded several spurts of cum into his new boy's unprotected yet willing hole. "Fuck yeah, bitch! I know you want it. Get ready, baby... Here's my toxic load for you." And he came inside Daryl. Again.

I love how the emotional dynamic in this story is a product of the sexual dynamic: Daryl is overwhelmingly attracted to Brian's huge cock and when Brian shows that he's not only wonderfully endowed but can also fuck like a god, Daryl immediately transfers his emotional allegiance from nice guy Peter to big dick Brian.  Twink Daryl is even ready to humiliate his clueless cuck bf to seal his transfer of loyalties, which Brian then confirms by dumping his POZ load in Daryl's ass. Daryl is thus fucked and taken on both an emotional and sexual level. The idea of romantic gay love dissolving like smoke when a bigger dick and better fucking comes along is one I can really identify with.

• Like 1

I would neg not on prep but i would and want .

I play safe.baee but add lol, Sucking poz is safe but once a raw cock slides in me all reason goes I'm there to be used and take his load, if its poZ I know I'll just push back harder begging for his load.

• Moderators
On 10/17/2023 at 12:25 AM, BBArchangel said:

A shame this story just ended like this. but that seems to happen a lot here. It's kind of a literary coitus interruptus.

orlandoneg was a very prolific author on this forum for a long while. He disappeared a few years back. Most of his stories had only a single post. 

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

orlandoneg was a very prolific author on this forum for a long while. He disappeared a few years back. Most of his stories had only a single post. 

I hope he is alive and well and will return some day (or maybe had under a different name).  If not I hope he is at peace wherever he is.  He is missed here.