New Bareback Tube Site Coming Soon

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm working on launching a new tube site. It will be a mix of amateur videos (from you guys) and sponsor videos (4+ minutes - so not complete junk). When I did a survey a while back you guys said you wanted quantity over quality (but not complete junk), which is why I'm including the sponsor videos but making sure they're a decent length and bitrate that you can see something meaningful.

So, start assembling your videos. If you have videos to upload and want to be one of the beta testers and get access to the site sooner than everyone else, contact me or reply to this thread.

Please realize there will be zero tolerance for piracy. You're only allowed to upload amateur videos - preferably ones that feature you. Those of you who download from file sharing sites - those aren't the videos you should upload. Instead we want to feature videos of you guys...

And just so you know - your username and password here will be your username and password on the tube site even though they're technically separate sites. However, you'll have to login to each separately.

I'll let you guys upload HD videos, but need to work out who can see videos in HD.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Just to clarify on poz talk... As long as things are consensual, I'm good with it. Rape is not OK - if there's a rape scene there needs to be a portion of the video with the bottom saying (clearly) it was all good fun and part of the scene. Sex with clearly drugged bottoms is also a big problem area.

This tube site will not be a paysite, so I'm not limited by Visa's decency rules - which are stricter than what's legally allowed. Later I'll be starting a paysite with some stuff I've filmed - but that's later...

Just to clarify on poz talk... As long as things are consensual - if there's a rape scene there needs to be a portion of the video with the bottom saying (clearly) it was all good fun and part of the scene.

Sounds really good to me mate! Looking forward to seeing it

• Administrators
Sounds great Rawtop...Can't wait! will videos with drug use be allowed ??

Depends on how aware and in control the guys in the video seem to be.

Sounds fantastic - If you need some early content let me know; I have a bunch of new solo stuff that I'd be happy to share. Glad to hear it won't be pay, too.

And please do make it viewable on the iPhon/iPad! The site man hub . com is a good example of a lightweight video site that is easy to use and works well on pretty much any device.

• Administrators
Please please please use HTML5 rather than flash so I can watch on my iPad!

The tube script I'm using is iPhone/iPad friendly.