My First Gummy Blowjob!

DarkroomTaker

Ok,here we go :)

Yesterday, these two old men took turns in sucking my meat at a urinal in a cottage, must admit they did a great job, there is never any rush with older guys in my opinion!.

One of the guys told me to have a good sniff of my Poppers, he had a surprise for me?

He took his false teeth out! and sucked or gummed my throbbing cock!!, it was like silk, it was awesome, the other guy was tonging my hole.

I shot buckets for what seemed forever from the gummy sucker down his throat, it was awesome.

I told my mate, who thought i was disgusting and TBH, he is more of a slut than I am! he felt it was a disgusting thing ever; that I let the guy take his teeth out and suck me off!

Any thoughts?

You guys for or against?

You done it?

Edited by DarkroomTaker

I had one. And I like older guys, this guy was HOT. He had a thick white goatee, strong chin, and manly, mature face. At an ABS in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.

He started sucking me noramlly, then he got me against the wall, and immobilized my legs, with his hands as he sucked. Then, in a quick movement, he pulled his teeth out, opened big and gulped me completely.

I was HORRIFIED, grossed out, disgusted, when he did it, for about 1.2 seconds. Then I felt his exquisite mouth, his velvet gums. Damn. It was powerful. I want it to happen again. I forgot everything of my outrage and shock, I just enjoyed him and his mouth, let him give me pleasure and he enjoy my dick.

• 2 weeks later...

My all-time best blowjob was from a masculine crewcut bearded 64 year old man who had full dentures and bit or clipped his nails to the nubs. I was 22 years old.

He used his toothless mouth as well as his manly hands while I lay back enjoying it. I had my best feeling oral orgasm of my life, no other mouth has ever done as good a job getting me off.

No teeth and no dead white on the ends of his nails to get in the way.

Ever since then the sight of a man with no teeth in his mouth as well as with well-bitten or clipped nails has been a turn-on.

My other half had the last of his teeth pulled and got full dentures a dozen years ago and his mouth was a good cunt as well but unfortunately now days he cant take getting mouth-fucked for more than five minutes.

I now actively seek dentured or no teeth guys to suck my cock.

I enjoyed it so much plus the older guys and i mean Older take their time, no rush.

I let some old man Gum/Blow me in a cottage cubicle on my way home from the bath house after taking loads. seriously try it its like Silk!!

When i was around 25, I used to have a bf only a few years older than me, who sometimes took his false teeth out to give me an awesome blowjob. He lost his teeth as a child, so this wasn't an old man going own on a younger guy.

The sensations were so good, I wish I encountered more experiences like this. There isn't the normal holding back, worrying that his teeth will get caught on your cock. It is just soft and really sucks you in. If you get the opportunity, don't turn it down, I say!