pulszer

That canadian psychopath has managed to put me off casual bondage for a while...

Have you ever had an incounter with another guy on the sex scene that you thought was genuinely evil/ dangerous?

if so what happened and what did you do? :confused:

I had a guy immobilize me tying me to the bed and putting handcuffs on me. He then proceeded to sneer at me and start saying he was going to fuck me. I stared deep in his eyes and spat him on his nose. I then said that I was tied, but I was still in charge. He instantly becked off and still did what he was told, even if I was tied. I had a very hard erection, seeing how I still controlled him.

Had a scene with a guy that I knew we were going to go into bondage, but I had asked that whatever we did def no ball play. Just not my thing. Well he went for some pretty heavy duty ball play. I really didn't know what else he was going to be capable off at this point since he was already starting with distrust. We had seen each other a couple of times, but never sexually until this day. He eventually untied me and as he was doing that he was telling me that I did "ok", well, as soon as I was fully untied, my fist met his fucking face, followed by elbow and knee to the gutt. Got my shit and left. As I was getting dressed he came back and apologized and said that he thought I was not serious about the ball play???? Called him a few names and left his house.

That was the only time I had anything like that happen, I've had other experiences like that and have all gone without an issue. Trust is very important when it comes to allowing someone else to tie you up or you tying them up, boundaries have to be respected. And don't fuck with a man's balls if he tells you he's not into that.

I feel your disgust bud, I found the whole situation just beyond my comprehension.

Back in 1980 in Cape Girardeau MO - picked a guy up in the park, took him back to my apt and up to the bedroom loft- as I was doing him he moved around and got my head trapped between his legs and began punching my face and trying to poke my eye out- luckily, I was able to get to the top of the stairs on my back , and pushed/flipped backwards, throwing him off and down the stairs with him landing on a glass table. I had my wits and raced out to the van, jumped in and locked the door- and laid on the horn. A neighbor woke and came out - just as the guy was walking out of my apt fully dressed- and I yelled for the neighbor to call the cops. I had some clothes in the van and put them on, so when the cops arrived I was decent. The guy had taken off, and as far as I know they police never nabbed him. I ended up with a black eye, but no perm damage, and a few loose teeth for a month. One thing that has always concerned me was the next day, they found a woman who ran a art/smoke shop dead in her upstairs apartment - and I still wonder if he wasn't in some way involved in that

When I was in college and pretty vanilla I was playing around with a guy I met at a cruising spot and he had me on a massage table at his apartment eating my hole, massaging my back, etc. He was talking so nice and saying all the right things. Just by pure luck I happened to look back and caught him bringing out some handcuffs and I hopped off the table. There was just a brief moment where I could see the anger in his face as he looked like he was about ready to jump on me... and then he just turned back on the charm, like he had just flipped a switch. The look in his eyes was very, very scary those few seconds - partly because he had been acting so normal... too normal I realized in hindsight as I thought how he had gotten me on the table and so relaxed. Since then, over 20 years, I've NEVER let anyone tie me up or invited anyone who wanted to engage in bondage.

I went to a masseur in Berlin that I found on gayromeo. It was a normal massage until he asked if I wanted to be tied up. I said ok. Then he started to choke me a bit. That was not in the script. We had texted each other so his number was in my phone. But I decided not to do that anymore. I need to know you before I do that.

I've also been in some situations where the top wouldn't take no for an answer. He was strong enough to hold me down but not strong enough to rape me. As we were in a bathhouse I started to yell and he backed off. Because of this experience I am quick to threaten a guy if things get out of hand. I am not a small guy and will fuck somebody up over these things.

Just recently I had a top slam into me in one thrust. I think I may have balled my fist up at him.

I guess that makes me one of those bottoms that likes to stay in control. :-)

• 6 months later...

Omg hell yea its happend three or four times there was one guy that said he would shoot me than himself he had fucked me and told me i was spreading aids i was like... What... In my head i was thinking omg how do i get out.... I had nothing i grabd my keys and flip flops ran down the stairs asap ran out naked to my car.......

Since then, over 20 years, I've NEVER let anyone tie me up or invited anyone who wanted to engage in bondage.

Men into bondage aren't evil by default. There are lots of fun men who enjoy play with restraints. Me included. If everyone involved spells out his expectations, limits, and needs, there's a lot of enjoyment to be had.

Men who use bondage as a weapon against someone, however, without the guy's consent or advance knowledge, are sad and contemptible creatures.

• Like 1

There's a lot of fun to be had in bondageless bondage: "you want this, cunt, come and get it. except you can't because I told you know to move from where you are... C'm'on, lean forward so your lips just brush my dick... " "You wanna cum, boy, at the moment you come rip those clamps from your tits" (That one got me knee-hugging sobbing)

The lack of chain or rope only serves to emphasise his desires (mine if you hit lucky :)) and gives the top a perfect blank to work from. That said, for the right guy(s), I'll go as far as we agree.

Finally I'd re-phrase The Breeder just above me "Men who use sexual contact as a weapon against someone, however, without the person's consent or advance knowledge, are sad and contemptible creatures.

I met a guy at a sex club and went over to his place. We had fucked before at the club in a dark room. I'm at his place and he has me on my stomach and he's fucking me and he had his forearm around my throat kind of tight so I had to think to myself to be on alert if something happens. Everything was fine and we were great friends for a year and a half later until he got into drugs and it ruined the friendship.

As far as bondage, I'll tie someone up but I do not want to be in a place where I feel I am trapped. It would have to be with someone who I really trust and nothing so binding that I can't get out.