[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

I read that the age of consent in Spain is 13..and 12 for females in Mexico..wow..I used to fantasize about my teachers in middle school when I was 13,but even then I was 5'7,not a small child..so I think I could've handled it mentally..cuz I knew for sure I liked boys and men,but had no idea how to deal with it..but because of fear of harrassment,I waited til after high school..and I still was even though I wasn't "out"..I used to gawk at male teachers all the time and I'm sure they saw me peaking,but I was never in an "awkward" situation..I never had any kind of sex,even oral ti I was 18...I think if a boy at 13 wants to suck a dick,he should stick to his own age..otherwise its too risky for the adult..

Wow, what's with the very discriminate banning in this thread? You know, RawTop, you missed like 20 people who also were advocating sex with minors. At least be fair about it.

Oh, and I just love how you'll ban for one thing that is illegal, but conveniently ignore that the entire premise of this forum is illegal in many jurisdictions.

Consider this, then the subject of this thread; What does it take to ask a guy if you can suck his cock? Seriously. We'll presume everyone here is of legal age in your area. How many times did you take a pass or even just hesitate to go up to a guy and tell him you sexually wanted him?

As boys, almost every one of us were cauldrons of bubbling hormones. We were at our sexual prime! So why weren't we propositioning everything that we saw?

Confidence.

Does age tell you a person's sexual maturity? At what age did you actually start thinking about sex? It's different for every person. That is one reason why age of consent laws are a joke. Some places are trying to rewrite their laws to more accurately reflect life (getting rid of the hard '18' age limit and instead stating the people involved have to be within 2 years of each others ages, for example), but not many. So we let society play nanny.

The truth is that being gay & bi isn't something that most people get encouraged in. The REAL truth is there isn't a lot in life where you have people really encouraging you to go after what you want, to build your confidence to dare something & get over the fear of failing.

So think about this; the hypothetical 13 year old kid who asks to blow you, is he asking because he's got great self confidence for his age & where did he get it? Does that change your answer?

I just wanted to give our hypothetical kid more depth for the discussion than just his age.

People seem to forget that back in 'Bible Days' people commonly were married and starting families at age 13. When I was a kid, my best friend Randy went thru puberty at age 11, and began fucking his younger sister's baby sitter [a local high school girl] at age 12.

For me, it would have to depend firstly on the age of consent [i currently live in Texas, where I think you have to be like 25 to have 'gay sex' lol] and secondly on the individual that was interested. I hate it that the media insists on using the term Pedophile for ANY person with interest in under-the-legal age-of-consent sexual partners. The acccepted term referring to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, such as 14-19 yo boys, is Ephebophilia. This generally refers to having in interest in sexual partners that have secondary sex characteristics, like pubic hair and a deepening of the voice [in males.]

Having once spent some time in a Federal Prison [for a minor property crime] while it was no walk in the park, neither was it like on OZ. Stating that, I sure as HELL would not want to have to do any more time, particularly in a state prison, and especially not for a 'sex crime'. I guess these feelings have come about as I've gotten older and a little smarter lol.

I am most definetely NOT INTERESTED in pre-pubescent guys, and even among those who have entered puberty, it would have to be on a case-by-case basis. Additionally, I would insist that the guy [kid, actually] be the instigator. When I was 38 and living in Milwaukee, a kid at Home Depot came onto me HARD, and while he was certainly cute enough, he admitted that his age was 15, and as I was in a committed relationship at the time, I kept our friendship strictly non-sexual in nature. Looking back, I should have checked out the age of consent there, and fucking GONE FOR IT LOL

We've all certainly seen PLENTY of HOT 15-18 year old guys that would definitely qualify as MEN in many other countries, as my friend Randy was by age 14. Incidentally, I ran into him when we were both 21, he looked like a 45yo man, short, paunchy and half bald, while I still looked like a high school kid. I guess thats the price he paid for his early development.

Oh, and I certainly wouldn't stop at a simple B/J if the kid wanted to do more!!

Jimmy

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
Wow, what's with the very discriminate banning in this thread? You know, RawTop, you missed like 20 people who also were advocating sex with minors. At least be fair about it.

Oh, and I just love how you'll ban for one thing that is illegal, but conveniently ignore that the entire premise of this forum is illegal in many jurisdictions.

The basis of this thread is how would you react to a hypothetical, sexually aggressive 13 year old. The people who've been banned are ones who seem to be advocating a more predatory approach of seeking out young kids to have sex with. IMHO, there's a huge difference between an adult who seeks out underage kids and one who might do something inappropriate if the kid was insistent enough.

Just yesterday I had brunch with a school teacher who was talking about a 9 year old who came out to him and was said he wanted to hookup with one of the teacher's (adult) friends. These kids do exist, and some of them are here as adults sharing their stories...

• Administrators
People seem to forget that back in 'Bible Days' people commonly were married and starting families at age 13.

Even now, if you're married age of consent laws don't apply to you in most areas. So a 70 year old man could marry a 12 year old girl and legally have sex with her in most places.

Age of consent laws mean well, but arbitrary ages are... arbitrary...

As a community we treat young men/boys poorly. Instead of being good role models to youth navigating a world closed off by homophobia, gay men take advantage of youth. Fantasy aside,support young people dont just use them toget your cock off.

IMHO, there's a huge difference between an adult who seeks out underage kids and one who might do something inappropriate if the kid was insistent enough.

Just yesterday I had brunch with a school teacher who was talking about a 9 year old who came out to him and was said he wanted to hookup with one of the teacher's (adult) friends. These kids do exist, and some of them are here as adults sharing their stories...

Exactly RawTop. Lots of you find this thread offensive, but the truth is there are a LOT of us who didn't have the Ozzy & Harriot TV home life. Some of us were raised in alternate lifestyle homes and have different sets of values & standards. I turned in my membership to the Republican Party years ago when they made it clear that their form of liberty meant you had to agree with their social standards. (and I can comment on the Democrats too, if you want, but I say that to make the point.)

In America, especially, because of our Puritan beginnings and the reactionary response in the mid 1900s, our ideas on sex & sexuality are pretty fucked up. They aren't great in a lot of other places either. We've created a dependency culture and it's seductive ideas are spreading in spite of the reality that dependency is slavery. Uncle Ben had it right, with great power comes great responsibility. Americans enjoy amazing amounts of social, political, and economic freedom like no where else in the world, however we are getting fed the belief that you can have it all and be responsible for nothing. There are groups, large serious, well regarded groups, who are promoting that you should be considered a child until you are 25 & your parents should be responsible for you.

Now it's true that most people don't develop the part of the brain that does higher decision taking (the executive functions) until their early 20s, but the best way to develop those areas of the brain is... to take decisions!

So at what point do we allow people (and for the venue lets keep the discussion mainly to males) start taking sexual decisions? As a kid you should get small, non-lethal decisions. 'Do you want to brush your teeth and read a book or read a book and then brush your teeth?' The small decisions (and often the mistakes that follow) let you learn to take the bigger decisions. 'Do I go into the military or college' 'Am I really ready to fuck and get fucked?' and let you decide on the things that can potentially kill you. 'Am I going to drink & drive?' "Am I going to ride a bare 10" cock?' Hell, some adults and parents can't even take proper responsibility or do good decision making! How do we expect them to let their kids learn it? We are willfully retarding our species!

Guys, I was NOT started sexually the right way. I was 4 and the 13 year old neighbor boy would take me to his family's RV, finger my hole & fuck my face. At 4 I could throat a cock & was swallowing cum & piss. I shouldn't have been exposed to sexuality that young, but I was. (Get over it guys, I have.) But since I was, later at 8 when I started with my first fuck buds and at 12 where I was looking for adult cock, I have some degree of decision making skills about sex.

Maybe the shock shouldn't be about a 13 year old kid asking to suck your cock, bit instead that we don't raise kids so that at 13 they can take some degree of responsible choices about their lives, including sex. I'll guarantee you this, those 13 year olds that are screwed up about sex and think it's an evil, bad thing, don't just have poor decision making skills in that area, they are also the ones in a lot of cases who don't have good marriages, no retirement funds, weigh 50 pounds too much, and are electing people who want to take away your ability to be responsible for yourself.

Edited by BadBadThing