Can't feel cum in my ass, anyone else?

i have to admit i have never felt a guy come inside of me but do hear his rapid breathing and feel his more rapid fucking as he is having his orgams and after he pulls his cock out and i get up and walk about feel his cum between my ass cheeks and running down my legs, i have to say it feels great.

I think whether you can feel a guy unloading in you depends on how deep he is. I've been fucked by guys with fairly small cocks and I can feel a rush of warmth or a sensation of wetness when they unload, also with tops that like to pull close to out when they shoot so they're only like an inch in and then fuck it deeper so that it's easier to felch. When a guy has a huge cock like 8"+ I can't feel anything, the only clue I have that he's cum is when he stops slamming into my guts 🤤😈

Feeling someone cum inside you has a number of factors. Your body temp and the temperature of his cum both matter. Depth matters too, as it determines what nerve endings are being triggered. The volume of cum can make a difference too, as well as consistency (this is more a guess, but I'd say thicker loads will likely tickle your nerves better than a watery consistency).

For best results, you could find tops with a slightly elevated body temperature IN COMPARISON TO YOUR OWN. I am not advocating you find a guy with a fever lol. But if your body temp is usually about 98°, then your partners temp of 99° (not technically feverish) would cause a stronger sensation. Then again. This is speculation, and this is arbitrary in the grand scheme. But it does make a solid point. 

Other ways to consider a better experience: have him pull almost completely out to cum; find a healthy top to ensure proper volume is produced, and get him a few days of not cumming; or you could experiment with something like Bad Dragon's cum lube... use a syringe to shoot some inside you at different temps and depths in you, and note the results. If you find some results that are strange, just talk to your doctor. If you have a "gay doctor" that may be quite helpful. You might even learn everything I said was wrong 🤣

Can't actually  feel it when he cums. I do feel the cum when it starts leaking out, and the fact that it's more slippery afterwards, and sometimes when the guys cums very shallow i can feel a little bit warmth. 
But for me it's also a mental thing. When you feel that cock throbbing inside you with all the signs there the top is squirting in you, you sort of imagine you feel it, especially when i'm super horny.