? for fellow bottoms

CockCravin

Guest virgoz

keep it in, always... cept for when i slip my finger inside me just after my top has pulled out, so i can taste whats in there.

My bf wants the load to stay in.

If I get a load from a fuckbuddy, then I will tell another fuckbuddy about it. They sometimes want to add their load to the mix.

I always sleep with the loads in. But don't leave the house with them in.

Keep it in. Also tight enough to not lose any. Unless I've taken multiple loads, then a mess is unavoidable. But cum leaking down my legs at the bathhouse is a strong selling point.

Keep it in, i hate when BTMs shit out the load. keep it and maybe your top ill suck it outta your hole.

fuck always like to suck my load out of some studs ass then pull his face to mine and SLOWLY feed it to him,keep pushin it back and forth daring each other to swallow

I don't have any choice but to keep it in. My cunt naturally sucks up cum and holds onto it for hours. Frustrating when I'm with a top who wants me to let his load go so he can suck it out - usually just aint gonna happen. Any loads deposited in me afternoon or later I'll most likely wind up sleepimg with them inside me.

I love the squishy, slippery feeling my hole gets when i'm walking around after being loaded up. Makes me feel like such a cumslut bitch. And i love it when a load has been in me so long that i kinda forget, and let loose a fart that turns out to be all cum - now i've got a wet sloppy underwear thats reminding me again what a whore i am. And i love the smell of ass-marinated cum when it finally comes out. Just smells like pure buttsex. God my hole is twitching right now!

I like leaving it in for lube for the next guy. Don't that after the gangbang i had partying and then went to a bath house for more dick....the tops got so turned on feeling i was loaded and just wanted to slide in and add to the mix